Kidnapped

FEW DAYS LATER

Y/n: get out from my room. I don't want eat this.

Jungkook: Don't make me angry y/n. Come here and eat this medicine. "He said serious tone."

Y/n: I said no means no.

He started to walk toward me but I quickly jumped on my bed and then jumped down on another side. We started to run around the bed.

Jimin: y/n!! Stop playing like this. If you don't take this medicine now, I will eat your all chocolates.

Y/n: I already know there are no chocolates in the fridge.

Jimin: okay fine... I'll buy you your favourite chocolates. But first you need to take this medicine.

Y/n: I’m not going to fall your tricks oppa because I know you very well. You will deceive me after I take this medicine.

Taehyung: I think we should call jin & yoongi hyung. their the only persons can control her.  

Then he called them, few min later they come to her room. they look around the room and it was all mess. Maknae's trying to give her medicine, but she keeps refusing to take it.

Jin: what the hell is happening here? "I ask angrily."

Jungkook: hyung... finally you're here. We tried our best to make her to eat this medicine but she refuses to take it.

Jin:  Give me that medicine and I will make her to eat. "Then jungkook  gave the medicine to him."

Jin: take this. "He said strict tone."

Y/n: No!! "I said and turn my face to other side."

Suga sigh and sit other side of bed where my face was facing. 

Suga: don't be stubborn doll. "He said calmly."

Y/n: It's tastes bitter .

Taehyung : You haven't tasted it yet.

Y/n : Medicines taste bitter I know that. No need to taste them.

Suga:  Your health won't be good if you don't take Medicines. and You will stay at home until your health improves and we will not let you go out

Y/n: I didn't want to stay at home. I want to go to school and meet my friends.

Jin: then eat your medicines properly. Once you get better We will let you go to school.

Y/n: but I'm perfectly alright oppa.

They started to glared at me.

Y/n: fine.... I'll. "I took medicine from his hand and ate it. I made awful expressions on my face."

Jin: good girl. "He patted my head." We are going to office to attend a meeting. Don't go outside with out our permission. Take rest. We'll come back home earlier.

I nodded then he kissed my forehead and left the room with others.

I sat my bed comfortably and started to think what should I do now. Because I'm getting bored here. It's been three days since I came back home from the hospital. In these days they treated me like a baby. Maknae's always come to my room and annoying me.

sometimes GOT7 oppa's also come to our house, BTS didn't like them to coming here but for me they agreed to it.  It's really hard to handle 14 overprotective brothers. They never leave me alone.

They always around me. The both maknae line's are always fighting for me. I get stuck between them as always. I don't know when their fight will end and they will behave like brothers.