Brothers Love (Part 2)

Morning

Jin: princess wake up we’re getting late for school. “he shaking me while calling my name.”

y/n: oppa, I’m not going to school today so let me sleep. “I replied."

But he ignore my words and made me to sit up on my bed. I look at him half close eyes.

Jin: why aren’t you going to school today?

y/n: my hand still hurt oppa, so I decide to skip the school today. “I said sleeply tone and went back to bed.”

Jin: okay then, take rest today.

Jin: I will told suga to stay here, so if need anything just ask him, okay.

“I nodded my head then he kissed my forehead and walk out my room.

Few hours later.

y/n pov

I groan in sleep, then I feel pain in my lower tummy, I don’t know why suddenly my stomach hurts, then I realize my alarm didn’t ring today, so I pick my phone and open my calender to chack what was the day today? Then I found today is my periods.

y/n: ahhh…. This stomach.

I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom and open the cupboard where I was stored my pads, my bad luck I only have one pad left.

I sigh then went out my room to search ms.cha, I searched her everywhere in house but I couldn’t find her. Now I get more frustrated.

I was in living room, robin oppa crocessed by me so I decide to asked him about ms.cha.

y/n: robin oppa. “I yelled his name so he turned and look at me.”

then he walk towards me and bowed.

robin: how can I help you miss y/n?

y/n: did you see ms.cha anywhere? I searching for her long time. But I couldn’t find her in house.

robin: she went to grocery shop, do you need anything?

y/n:  No!! it’s okay I will call her and inform her to buy. What I need.

He nodded and left.

Then I took my phone and called her many time but she didn’t answer my call probabrly she was busy to buy things, so I decide to go on myself.

I was about to open the entrance door, but a voice stopped me. I turn my head and look at the person, it’s was suga oppa. He standing few metre distance from me. I totally forget suga oppa also here.

Suga: where are you going doll? “He ask with straight face.”

y/n: opppa....I’m going to grocery shop. “I said low voice."

suga: without my promission ……huh? did you forget our rules? You can’t go anywhere without our permission.

y/n: I know but it’s realy urgent oppa, I need to go please.

suga: you don’t need to go anywhere, just tell me what you need... I will buy for you.

y/n mind:  how can I tell him... I need pads. It's really embarrassing...but if I didn’t say anything, he will angry at me, and also I have a heavy flow so I need pads. I don’t know, what should I do now?

suga: y/n… what are you thinking? Why are you not answering my question?

I silently and look at the floor while holding my abdomen

He look at me for sec then spoke.

Suga: okay fine, I’ll buy whatever you need, now go to your room.