Chapter 1 - Bad Start To A Long Day

And there Dream went. Walking back into a school of Alphas glaring at him as if he was an piece of unclaimed meat. Thing is Dream wasn't normal. His world consisted of Alphas, Betas and Omegas. 

Alphas were dominant and had all the power. They would only ever mate with Omegas as they were the only kind which can produce their offspring. They held a control over Omegas, which caused them to submit, either growling cause there eyes to glow red or shout. 

Omegas were submissive and tend to be more caring compared to Alphas who were protective and controlling. They're expected to hold and take care of pups. When submitting, there eyes glow yellow, they have no control over there submission, as it is usually forcefully done by the Alphas. 

Betas are in-between. They have no powers, they can breed but only with other Betas. No submission needed, or dominants. Usually compared to being a normal human being with morals. 

Don't get me wrong, Alphas are posed as these horrible people. Some are, others aren't. However in a school of dickheads who take there power for granted, they mostly are stuck up jerks. 

Dream was Omega, but different. He didn't tend to follow the ways of Omegas. He didn't submit to Alphas, he can rebel them, and nobody knows why. As soon as an Alpha tries, his eyes glow maroon and he growls to show it means nothing to him. 

He got so far into the hallway before he first got stopped. 

"Hello Sunshine, willing to give in today" A pervy boy who went by the name Jo said, standing in Dream way trying to grab Dreams waist. His eyes were glowing red and he started to growl. Dream hates Alphas with a passion, before Jo could even get a chance to make more moves on Dream. He grabbed Jos his hands and twisted them behind his back. Eyes glowing maroon, could be seen through his eye holes of his mask.

"No means no dickhead so back off". Dream growled before kicking him onto the floor, embarrassing the Alpha laying face first on the floor in front of his friends. Dream was walking off when he heard somebody wolf-whistle at him. Without thinking he turned to his left, pulled up his sleeve and punched the whistler in the face. To no surprise it too was an Alpha, Alpha Lee. His nose was definitely broken and blood was pouring everywhere.

"Not fun being violated is it" Dream shouted getting the message across yet again glowing maroon eyes showing, as he left Lee on the floor and headed into his first lesson.

[441 words total]