Chapter 27 - Planning On Skiving

Phil and his sons had gone home an hour after dinner finished, and Dream was helping Tubbo with his homework.

"Dream, do I have to do my social studies homework?" Tubbo asked.

"Why don't you want to do it?" Dream asked looking away from Tubbo's math homework they were  working on.

"I don't agree with it... I also felt like it was slightly targeted at me..." Tubbo revealed feeling a little emotional.

"Can I see it" Dream asked confused as to what Tubbo meant.

Tubbo nodded and handed over his social studies homework.

Homework: Alpha Expectations and what not to be.

Task: produce a PowerPoint presentation regarding Alpha expectations. You should cover their abilities, attitudes and lifestyle. Your final slide should consist of what you would do with certain Alphas who don't follow these ideals. For examples, boot camps for the emotional.
Due date: Friday 4th April

Tubbo had a tear come out of his eyes.

"Does Mr Bont pick on you in lessons" Dream asked calmly, completely opposing how he actually felt on the inside.

"He- He, says I'm a waste of a body... that I- I shouldn't be give the privilege of being an Alpha..." Tubbo cried out breaking down.

Dream went over to him and pulled him into a hug. Stupid soft spots.
"You should never listen to a word he says, he speaks out his ass you hear me" Dream started, pulling away from Tubbo to make him look at him directly in the eyes, "You are special and unique, you understand that everyone has emotions. Your a vocal point that shows it is okay to have emotions"

Tubbo just cried more at Dream compliments.

"If you ever think of yourself as a waste, you need to shake your head to put your brain back in place. You are somebody people aspire to be, somebody that breaks the social norms to prove that a nice world does exists" Dream finished.
Tubbo was hugging him again, and they started swaying from one foot to the other.

"How do you stay so emotionless?" Tubbo asked curiosity killing the cat.

"We have both lived different lives. Mines been a bit more rough than others. I always expected the worst when I was younger, which was emotionally taxing, so what upsets you is nothing to me" Dream explained the best way he could.

"Is there a way for me to be less emotional?" Tubbo asked feeling at a low in his life.

"Nope, and it's a good thing, you should never change who you for another's opinion. The best Tubbo is the way you are now. A music fanatic whose obsessed with bee, who proves to the world that Alphas can be both strong and have the ability to be emotional" Dream replied.

"Did you ever change who you were, because of somebody's oppion" Tubbo asked.

"Never, after some of the stuff that I was shouted at and treated as, I stayed true to myself. Even if I don't fit the social standards" Dream smiled proud of himself.

"Okay" Tubbo mumbled clearly tired.
Dream led him over to his bed so he could climb into it.

"Say Tubs, do you have social studies tomorrow?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, I have it First period" Tubbo whispered rolling over to fall asleep.

"Alright buddy" Dream responded, ruffling his hair and walking out of the room.

Dream pulled out his phone and opened to his group chat.

Dream:
What do I have first tomorrow?

Techno:

How the Fuck do you think we will know?

Dream:
I have somebody with everyone one of my lessons

George:
You have maths with me and Bad

Dream:
Okay, I won't be there

George:
So why did you ask? Idiot

Wilbur:
Why you not going to maths

Dream:
Because I'm going to give Mr Bont one of his hardest lessons of his life

Illumina:
That's probably one of the stupidest things I seen come from you.

Fundy:
Why?

Dream:
Because he's bullying Tubbo so I'm going to one of his lessons. If there's anyone he prefers to bully most, it be me. So it'll give Tubbo a break and an example that it doesn't matter

Wilbur:
Can I come?, Tommy's been mentioning stuff like it as well

Dream:
Fuck yeah, anyone else willing to skive first period?

BBH:
DREAM!!!

Dream:
It's for a good cause, and I'll still be in a lesson.

BBH:
You should not be encouraging skiving.

Skeppy:
Bad it's for a good cause, give him a break

Techno:
I would come, but I have history and I'm not missing Greek history to watch Mr Bont get bullied.

Dream:
Your loss, anyone else?

Quackity:

If Bad had not known I would come, but I am not risking the nag fest of a century.

Dream:
Nahh this will be fully worth it for me

Fundy:
Your so getting detention for this

George:
When has that ever bothered Dream

BBH:
I ain't getting you out of this one

Skeppy:
He probably already knew that bad

BBH:
Why do you make being student management so difficult for me

Dream:
Because I naturally don't follow the rules

Illumina:
SO TRUUUUUU

[860 Words Total]