Chapter 15 - Can We Talk

Techno walked into school, Dreams homework in hand and heading towards Mrs Dons classroom. He bumped into Sapnap along the way and the 2 walked side by side of each other for company.

"Who have you got for English anyways?" Techno asked.

"Uhhh" Sapnap had no clue, he missed his English lesson yesterday. He open his assigned timetable to see who he had, "Mrs Dons".

"You'll be able to meet her then, Dreams also got her" Techno explained.

Walking into the classroom Mrs Dons was sat at her desk, reading a book.

"Morning Techno how can I help?" Mrs Dons asked, she is probably one of the best teachers you will find, she doesn't put up with the harassment sent Dreams way, but is relaxed and teaches well, she doesn't discriminate.

"I'm just dropping something off, Dreams actually done some homework but he's off on a suspension day, so he asked if I could hand it in for him" Techno explained placing the page of work on her desk.

"It's nice to see he's given some of it ago, how come he wasn't in lesson yesterday?" She asked the 2.

"He was cooling down after he got angry, social studies never really ends well with Dream" Techno said scratching the back of his neck.

"Very well, and who's your friend with you?" The teacher questioned looking Sapnap's way.

"Oh- I'm Sapnap, I started here yesterday, Techno's been showing me round" Sapnap said introducing himself.

"He actually in your class miss, only he was out with me and Wilbur trying to calm dream down yesterday during your lesson" Techno added.

"Well it's lovely to see you, I believe I have you group later" Mrs mentioned looking over to her timetable.

From Dreams perspective he was living a very much boring life, he couldn't find the book Foolish took off him last night and Foolish want answering any messages. He tried messaging his friends to see if any of them would be willing to skive and hang with him, but everyone said they couldn't or got roasted by bad when they tried considering it.

In a last desperation he called Punz, knowing he'd be the most likely to skip, only to find out he was on a coach to a different school for a sports tournament.

He wondered round the house for a bit trying to normalise the pain in his foot, which oddly enough started to work. Weird ways the body works, but it works.

He was considering doing some parkour in the garden to test the limits only to hear the front door bell ring, a second time that morning. Hoping it was somebody who was willing to skive he rushed over go the door to open it, only to find Phil on the other side.

"Hey mate, Puffy asked if I'd come over and keep an eye on you" Phil explained smiling brightly.

"I thought you would have been at school?" Dream asked letting Phil come inside.

"It's Tuesday, I don't work on Tuesday" Phil remarked.

"Fair enough" Dream huffed out, Puffy couldn't just let him have one day by himself without a babysitter there.

"Cheer up, it couldn't have been somebody worst" Phil said texting Puffy to let her know he was here.

The 2 walked over to the living room to take a seat.

"Is it alright of we have a chat mate?" Phil asked, looking over to Dream.

"If its bout the whole black eyes ordeal yesterday, I genuinely didn't know that was going to happen and.." But before Dream could Finnish what he was saying Phil and cut him off.

"It's not about that, Puffy's worried about you"

[609 Words Total]