Chapter 20 - Healing Abilities

Dream had, after 25 minutes, finished eating his food. He was watching the street when he saw Sapnap again.

"Hey Sapnap!" Dream shouted, catching the blacks haired boys attention. He ran up to him so he could properly talk to him.

"Hey Dream how's your day been?" Sapnap asked walking along side Dream.

"Puffy had Phil babysit me all day so I couldn't do anything fun" Dream grouched.

"I suppose its for the best" Sapnap giggled.

"You also in the fight today?" Dream asked looking at his black eye.

"I was yes, all worth it in my eyes" Sapnap smiled shrugging slightly.

"What do you mean?" Dream asked confused.

The 2 had just gotten to the end of the street into a grassy patch with some ever green trees.

"Did Techno and that not tell you what it was about?" Sapnap asked.

"No, what happened?!?" Dream questioned.

"I'll tell you but don't flip out" Sapnap said, compromising almost. He took a seat on the ground Dream following behind.

"If you say that I want to do it more" Dream replied aggravated.

"I think his name was Lee or something... he came over just as we were talking of calling you because Illumina was bored. He then started slandering you and pretty much the group. He went on about us apparently having fun with you... If you know what I mean... he then demanded to get your number, to which we all disagreed, then brought out a bunch of other Alphas and well Techno was already long gone in anger before we could ignore it" Sapnap explained watching Dream intently.

Dream was angry but knew he couldn't do anything about it now. His eyes for some reason though went black.

"I uhh, Sapnap help..." Dream panicked a little, he was no where near as max as yesterday.

"Umm okay.... uhh are you like chill?" Sapnap asked freaking out a little.

"Suprisingly, I know I can't do anything about it now, so why on Earth has my eyes lost it?!??!" Dream said standing up Sapnap following behind.

"Wait there's a mark on your cheek," Sapnap pointed out, "there's a Green moon with some black stars...".

"What an earth is wrong with me" Dream laughed at his own strange ability.

"Can I take a picture of it, I can show you it" Sapnap asked grabbing his phone.

"Please do I wanna see it".

And sapnap did just that, it was very strange looking.

"You know what it means?" Dream asked Sapnap.

"The fuck do I look like, an encyclopaedia of magical marks or something??" Sapnap responded rolling his eyes.

"Can I touch your eye real quick..." Dream said out of the blue pointing towards Sapnap's eye.

"I- WHAT!?!? You can't just touch my-" Sapnap started.

"Not your eyeball dickhead, your black eyes Bruising" Dream asked.

"I-... Sure..." Sapnap responded reluctantly.

Dream raised his hand and let his pointer finger slightly touch the surface of Sapnap's bruise. As soon as contact was made, the mark glowed and the black eye became Sapnap's regular eye. All pain gone and no remidense of a black eye even existing.

"Oh shit, I got me some healing powers" Dream said jumping up and down.

"How the- what an earth brought that instinct?!!" Sapnap asked touching where there once was a bruise.

"I don't know, was just there..." Dream replied scratching his chin out of curiosity.

"You wanna tell anyone?" Sapnap questioned crossing his arms.

"Should I?" Dream didn't know, there was both good and bad that could come from his little power.

"I mean, there should always be certain people to know, but there are other who shouldn't" Sapnap shrugged.

"Let's keep it quiet for now, are my eyes back to normal?" Dream asked looking towards Sapnap.

"Yeah their normal" Sapnap replied smiling.

"I should probably go back" Dream grimaced.

"Want me to walk back with you?" Sapnap offered.

"Yes, then I won't be so lonely!" Dream exclaimed.

"Your hella jumpy today..." Sapnap observed.

"Yeah I realised that I have no clue why though".

The 2 were walking back up the street in a pleasant convocation with each other. Happy to actually have some peace to build on a relationship.

However during Dreams lovely outing Puffy was filled in on everything.

"THEY WERE IN A FIGHT... OVER DREAM !!!" Mama Puffy was not happy.

"Puffy we're fine, please don't worry about us..." Wilbur said trying to calm Puffy down.

"I WILL WORRY, LOOK AT YOU BOTH... YOUR COVERED IN CUTS AND BRUISES!!!" Puffy scrambled out.

"Puffy we've had worst and you know that" Techno explained too helping in the mission on chilling Puffy out.

"That's what they all say Techno, then before you know it they don't remember you because of severe brain damage!!!!" Puffy blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Wait- please don't tell me your not talking about who I think you are..." Techno said looking at Puffy as she realised what she had said. A tear slowly ran down her cheek nodding her head.

She had known Dream prior to his head injury.

"How long have you really known him?" Techno asked going up to her and hugging her.

"7 years... he used to know me as Cara, however when he met me for a second time, 4 years ago, I was introduced as Puffy..." Puffy explained.

"Does he know" Phil asked.

"No... I can't bring myself to face it... he went through so much... so much that I don't want him to relive" Puffy explained breaking down in Techno arms, thinking about her Duckling.

However Dreams timing couldn't have been more messed up. Least to say, seeing the state Puffy was in, he was hella confused.

[922 Words Total]