Chapter 35 - Detention

English had ended and Sapnap and Dream were walking out of the English classroom to head to detention. They hadn't done anything except talk about the PT highlights.

"So there's, races, parkour, strength..." Sapnap asked questioning the event farther.

"Games/sports, athletics, you name it, its probably got it" Dream laughed.

"It's sounds so fun" Sapnap exclaimed

"You should try our for the team, we have PT tomorrow, you, that'll be where coach will keep an eye on everyone to see who's suitable" Dream explained.

"Well I'll be there anyways" Sapnap shrugged, "I thought you were grounded?... Quite literally".

"Phil knows I probably wouldn't have kept to that promise anyways, they say a week so I don't do it for like 2-3 days" Dream explained shrugging as if it was common knowledge.

"Of course they do" Sapnap laughed. Opening the door for Dream to enter detention.

"I wondered when you 2 would get here" Phil said at the front desk. The other Alphas were already there, they were all at the back sat in silence with a timer already set for them. Some were doing work, others were reading over school rules".

"Sapnap you have a 30 minute detention, Dream you have a 40 minute detention. Sapnap, seen as this is your first detention and your still knew, I'm presuming you've got no work to catch up on?" Phil asked.

"Non" Sapnap replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay then I'll have you read over school rules then, when your finished your suppose to read it a second time then read a book for the rest of the time" Phil explained, handing an A4 sheet of rules to Sapnap.

Sapnap just nodded his head skimming the page to see what it's like.

"Dream, seen as you can pretty much recite the school rules by this point you've got 2 opinions, ones reading the others, cleaning up classrooms" Phil questioned.

"I'll read" Dream replied, he still had at least another hour and a bit of Percy Jackson left to read.

"Sir, why doesn't Dream have to do work" One of the Alphas asked from the back.

"That doesn't not concern you" Phil replied, "Ask anymore questions, another 10 minutes of detention will be added to the lot of you back there".

The Alpha shut up on the stop, they all only had 20 minutes left to go.

"Alright I'll leave you 2 to it, no talking or communication of any kind, mobile phones if seen will be taken off you and more time will be added to the detention. Does parents know?" Phil asked as a final question.

"My Dad knows" Sapnap replied Phil nodded writing that down. Dream was about to answer but Phil cut him off.

"I know Puffy knows, she called me after she called you" Phil replied walking to his desk.

Dream just shrugged and started reading his Percy Jackson book. I forgot to motion he still had the ice pack. He had been using it in English but by this time it had gone warm.

Phil walked over to replace it for him before going back what he was doing. Dream used the thing, he would only get nagged to anyways.

Time flew by and before Dream knew it, Dream was the only person in the classroom, alongside Phil.

He briefly remembered Sapnap saying he'd wait outside for him, but he could have been imagining it.

"Dream your times up" Phil finally said.

Dream hadn't been brought out of his Book world though, he was extremely focused on the book. Only when Phil came over and shook him slightly did he come back down to earth.

"Ahh" Dream spoke.

"Welcome back, you detentions over" Phil laughed out.

"That was quick" Dream grumbled.

"Good book?" Phil asked packing up his things.

"Uhh yeah, Percy Jackson" Dream said holding up his book.

"I think I've read it, but I can't be too sure" Phil mentioned shrugging at the end.

Dream watched him for a moment before asking him some questions.

"Soooo.... you know how I 'grounded'" Dream started.

"What about it?" Phil asked, acting clueless but knowing exactly where it was going.

"Can it be lifted early? The PT highlights are soon and the try outs are tomorrow" Dream replied.

"I'm not going to stop you, just be careful on your foot" Phil explains.

"I will" Dream said beaming brightly.

"Also Dream, if anything happens head wise, your going to need to see somebody' Phil mentioned.

"I know, but I'm fine" Dream finally muttered before leaving the room.

[734 Words Total]