Chapter 29 - Crashing Tubbo's Lesson

They ran about 10 meters before running into somebody... Phil.

"Should you 2 really be running?" Phil asked, "seriously Techno. "

"Yeah Techno, honestly," Dream joked.

"They were the ones winding me up!" Techno argued.

"You were joking about us first," Wilbur complained.

"You 3 are like children!" George shouted from the distance.

Dream mumbled something, but nobody could heat what he said.

"Look, I could lecture the 3 of you right now, but lessons start in 3 minutes so you can come and see me at break for it," Phil responded before walking off.

"I am so not going," Dream said when Phil was out of earshot.

"I couldn't agree more," Techno replied, walking, so he was standing next to Dream.

"You 2 are nuts, I'll take the 15-minute lecture over the 30-minute one," Wilbur responded before walking off.

"I thought you were coming to crash Tubbo's social studies class with me?" Dream reminded.

"Nahhhh, that's a detention that I'm not being punished for. You are quite capable of handling yourself," Wilbur replied, walking off with Illumina to their lesson.

"WIMP!!!!" Dream shouted, only to receive a middle finger from the broken wrist boy.

"You're so grounded later," Techno observed, crossing his arms.

"Eh, it'll be worth it." Dream shrugged.

"What's to say he won't kick you out as soon as you step foot in his classroom?" Sapnap asked.

"Nahhhh he enjoys bullying me too much, plus I have excuses lined up for the next 10 years" Dream said walking off, "I'm going to go get myself in trouble, later losers".

"Don't kill anyone," Techno yelled only for Dream to ignore him.

Dream was walking into the school ready for the stares. However, he was mostly ignored. He could get used to it. People would reroute their pathways to avoid coming into contact with him. He needs to beat an Alpha up more often. He was walking heavens roads right now.

He had gotten to the door of Tubbo's first lesson to see him standing outside with Tommy in a nervous stance.

"Come on, Tubs," Dream replied, grabbing his hand to take him inside.

"Dream!, what are you doing here!??" Tubbo asked a little shocked.

"I'm hear to ensure your lesson isn't shit." Dream smiled trouble evident in his eyes.

As soon as they walked into the room, Dream took Tubbo to the table at the back of the room when he usually sat.

"Dream, this is not your lesson." Mr Bont stated when he saw Dream sat down.

"No shit sherlock, I'm just here to my little brother doesn't get picked on. Anyways you say all the time I'm failing your class, so what is one extra lesson" Dream smirked knowing he had the teacher in a corner.

Mr Bont just ignored him and started his lesson.

"Dream your a maniac," Tommy whispered.

"Nah, I just have a strong personality," Dream replied.

"You didn't have to come, you know," Tubbo quietly mumbled.

"I did. It made you upset, so it's now my business, plus I go through it daily with him anyways" Dream shrugged.

After he had done the first 15 minutes of teaching, avoiding looking towards Dream and his brother, he had one of the Alphas from earlier hand out worksheets.

He walked over and was about to say something to Tubbo, but Dream had growled scaring him away.

Dream took Tubbo's work and read over it. Just like the homework, it Mocked Tubbo. Tommy looked up towards Dream.

"Have either of you had detention yet?" Dream asked looking at the two.

"No why?" Tubbo asked.

"Great, rip up the worksheet" Dream said.

"I can't just rip up the work Dream" Tubbo started but you didn't have to ask Tommy twice. Little pieces of paper were flying everywhere.

"See Tommy gets it" Dream stated, "I'm so proud".

Tubbo read over the work to see what it said.

"Instead of feeling defeated, let yourself feel angry, you can defend yourself" Dream persuaded.

So that's what Tubbo did, he allowed himself to feel pent up anger of being picked on and ripped his work up. Only when his work was shredded did he stop.

"Is puffy going to be mad?" Tubbo asked at the sudden realisation of what he had just done.

"Nahhhh she'll be cross at me for encouraging you but you were standing up for yourself" Dream replied leaning back, he had not received a worksheet so he didn't get the chance to rip more work up.

They sat there for another 15 minutes just talking mostly Tommy being himself, and Dream could see Tubbo really cheer up. It was all going good until Mr Bont started walking around the classroom to check on everyone.

"Where is everyone's work?" Mr Bont asked looking at this table.

Dream looked at Tubbo encouraging to stand up for himself.

He took a deep breath before he answered, "I didn't do it, I don't agree with what is being said".

Dream was physically shaking with excitement that Tubbo was speaking up. 

[804 Words Total]