Chapter 30 - Making The Teacher Submit

"Tubbo I'm going to have to give you a detention for refusing to complete work" Mr Bont said.

"You can't actually" Dream started, "Tubbo has yet to receive a warning, by school rules, you cannot give detentions without giving a prior warning".

Mr Bont was going red from anger.

"What's stopping me from giving a detention to you boy" Mr Bont snapped.

"Nothing, however your threatening a man who doesn't care about getting in trouble with detention, that won't get you very far" Dream replied, a lot of the class were staring over every few seconds. They didn't want to get caught staring but being the nosey 14 and 15 year olds they are, they wanted to know what was happening.

"Your whole family a load of Freaks" Mr Bont growled, he had the audacity to go red eyed.

"Ahh I was wondering when you would finally snap" Dream replied having his eyes glow maroon, "feels just like a repeat of Monday doesn't it, is this our queue to leave?".

"ITS YOUR QUEUE TO SUBMIT AS All YOUR KIND WOULD BE!" Mr Bont shouted terror entering the atmosphere. Everyone including Alphas wavered into slight submission... except Dream.

"Does it upset you that you don't have power over somebody who should be lesser than you?" Dream started. Tubbo was holding his hand a little nervous and Mr Bont still growling with red eyes still trying to get Dream to submit.

"Imagine what it would be like if I had gotten you submit to me" Dream growled out going black eyes. Nobody could see any of it though, Dream had his iconic mask on covering his entire face.

Mr Bont immediately faltered on his step and bowed his head against his own will.

"Thought as much" Dream snarled, "You want to leave Tubbo alone in lessons now".

The teacher didn't reply, he just nodded his head and walked off, tripping his own feet.

"You all good now Tubs?" Dream asked looking towards Tubbo who was entirely shocked.

"Ayo Big D your blessed, can you do that more often?" Tommy asked.

"Only if I need to, if he try's anymore funny business, come and find me, it felt great putting him in his place" Dream answered standing.

"Goodbye everyone, hope that taught you all a lesson that social norms are always right" Dream shouted leaving out the door not even giving the classroom a second glance.

Dream had walked back into the corridor and took a deep breath, those black eyes really took it out of him. He didn't feel like going to maths seen as there was only 20 minutes till it ended and by the time Dream got there, he would only have 5 minutes left. Instead he started heading for his next lesson, science, with Phil...

Walking through the school on his phone while everyone was in lessons was great. He messaged Techno that he was in so much trouble during science but oh well.

It didn't take long for Dream to arrive outside Phil's classroom. He was standing to the side of the door as to not been seen from inside the classroom but failed miserably when Phil poked his head out.

"Dream your not meant to be here for another 15 minutes"

"I know..." Dream replied hoping he wouldn't have to lie.

"Then why are you here?" Phil asked looking at the boy.

"I wasn't paying attention so the teacher let me leave early in hopes I could clear my mind for the rest of the day" Dream responded, it was so far from the truth it was unreal.

"Sure" Phil sarcastically replied rolling his eyes at the pathetic excuse, "just come in and sit in here, I'd rather I could keep an eye on you than you be out here on your own".

He held the door open and Dream entered the room. Why did it have to be Foolish's class! Phil guided him over to the desk in front of where he stood and controlled the projector.

"Sorry about the distraction everyone, as I was saying" Phil started. Dream just put his head on the desk, he was still tired.

Unknown to Dream, Foolish had his hand up to ask a question.

"Foolish how can I help?" Phil asked.

"Can I please move closer to the front, I have a headache and it's messing with my vision slightly" Foolish asked. Phil knew it was only to talk to Dream, but Foolish was a top student so he didn't mind.

"Yes you may" Phill announced before continuing with his lesson. Foolish grabbed his bag, book and pen and moved next to Dream.

"What you do this time?" Foolish whispered.

"It's a bit rude that you assume I'm in trouble" Dream replied.

"Am I wrong?" Foolish asked.

"No-" Dream chuckled.

"So what did you actually do?" Foolish questioned.

[790 Words Total]