Chapter 17 - The Fight...

Dream had whipped his mouth letting the pain reside away. Phil was at his side worrying about him trying to take his temperature. However he kind of just zone out for a minute. Only when Phil shook him slightly did he finally come back down to earth.

"Dream you alright???" Phil exasperated.

"I'm fine, I'm just going to clean up the mess I made, have a shower then watch a film on my computer" Dream whispered out catching his breath slightly. He wad ignoring the convocation he was having prior to throw up.

"Or you go and see a doctor because that was not normal" Phil said pulling his phone out to call Puffy.

"No!! Please don't call Puffy, you'll stress her out too much, you know what happened yesterday, it will only mess with her more" Dream begged trying to swipe the phone off of Phil.

"Dream I can't just ignore the fact that you scrunched up in pain and threw up" Phil said crossing his arms.

"Well your going to have to, because I'd rather less people know about this. I know what caused it, so there's no issue" Dream responded, giving up in grabbing Phil's phone and turning his attention to the sick covered sink.

"Then what caused it?, tell me what it was and how your going to prevent it from happening again and I'll put it to rest" Phil reasoned.

"I just said the little the amount of people know about it, the better" Dream argued scrubbing down the sink.

Phil smacked his hand into his face, the boy was so fucking stubborn. He walked out the room telling Dream they continued convocation another time, for Dream to say that there was no next time.

Only when Phil heard Dream turn the shower on from upstairs, did he finally go over his thoughts. Mental notes were everywhere. There was too many unknowns to really put everything together but there was definitely improvement of the puzzle. He stood up and walked into the kitchen to find Dreams pills he takes.

He took the bottle out of the cabinate to try find a label, but there was non, he instead took one of the pills out instead to test it in his lab and figure out what it did.

Back at school Dreams friends were chilling around there usual Lunch spot.

" I want Dream back, everything's way more interesting when he starts Beef with somebody" Illumina exasperated.

"He's gone for 1 day" Techno said, as a couple people roll their eyes.

"I wish I had skipped now" George complained, "I could be doing something way more interesting than some maths work right now".

"George, you should not think that way!!" Bad opposed raising his voice.

"How about we call him instead??" Fundy suggested brightening Illumina up.

"Calling the Freak are we?" A voice said from behind Sapnap who was zoned out of convocation, only then coming back to reality.

Everyone turned around confused as fuck as to why a singular Alpha, Alpha Lee, had came up to a table of 8 people with some of the most strongest people on.

"The fuck you calling a freak" Wilbur said growling slightly.

"Is it not obvious, it's your little omega buddy, I bet you all mess around with each other" Lee said smirking, he really was stupid.

"Oh he is asking for it now-" Techno had stood up from the bench only to be stopped by Sapnap,

"Your only making this situation worst" Sapnap mumbled.

"Really going to let newbie here stop you, I bet he too has already had his fun little old freak" Lee continued, still blasting on about Dream who wasn't even there.

That riled Sapnap up, he too started growling.

"You realise your safety resides in my hands, as soon as you piss me off enough, you won't only feel the brunt of Techno but 7 others?" Sapnap snarled.

"Protective are we, never would have guessed by how much the Freak defends you lot" Lee continued.

"What do you want from us, you obviously came over here for a reason" Bad said, being the only person to prevent himself from getting to angry.

"Nothing much really, rial you up at bit. If you were calling Dream, I'd love to get his number. So would 3 quarters of the school" Lee said cracking his knuckles.

"What makes you think we're going to give you Dreams number?" Wilbur blurted out before anyone else could talk.

"It's simple really, I have 10 other Alphas waiting right around this corner waiting to come along and force it out of you" Lee said smiling maniacally.

"Oh bring it on you bitch" Techno growled red eyes glowing as Sapnap and Wilbur followed.

The fight broke out, Teachers were trying there best to break it all up. 

[795 Words Total]