Chapter 6 - Stubbornness

"DREAM!" Puffy yelled running up to him and insulting him in a hug. Dream stood static, he never really enjoyed hugs purely because they meant something different to Omegas. He aims to irradiated any Omega tendencies from his body.

"Just hug me you mother fucker, I need it right now" Puffy said, knowing why he was acting the way he was. Dream hugged back but it was still stiff. It was harder to give people hugs when others were around.

Puffy after a few minutes letting go.

"Are you hurt?" Puffy asked looking over his arms at the scratches.

"Nothing to big..." Dream responded, not wanted to draw any unnecessary attention to his foot.

"Are you sure, some of these cuts look a bit deep?..." Puffy continued.

"He looked like he broke one of his feet earlier" Techno said from behind. Him and Sapnap had made there way back from nurses office patched up and all sorted.

"Snitch" Dream yelled, as they were at a distance from each other.

"Teletubby" Techno remarked.

"Bacon" Dream preached, before Puffy stepped in.

"YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT?!?" Puffy exclaimed.

"No the jackass did, but its fine, I can walk can I not?" Dream responded crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dream you are an extremely stubborn boy, you'd walk on lave and say it didn't hurt to get out of things" Puffy observed.

"I see no issue with it?" Dream replied.

Everyone just smacked their hands onto there faces. They knew Dream was stubborn, he had to be I their world, and they knew he was tough.

"Dream for once can you just accept the fact that we are trying to help" Phil asked.

"I don't need help, I can sort myself out" Dream grumbled.

"We will sort it out at home" Puffy said shaking her head, knowing it was lost cause to fight with Dream. He wasn't giving in right now.

"I will sort it out, not 'we'" Dream responded walking towards reception, with a slight limp in his step.

"Sure, with my assistance" Puffy muttered under my breath, so everyone but Dream could hear.

Techno had caught up to Dream and was walking beside him.

"You realise your probably going on suspension for a couple days right?" Techno said nonchalantly.

"Freedom from hell is what I call it" Dream described, grimacing weakly when he stepped on his broken foot awkwardly.

"Well whatever you call it, just chill during it, I know you far to well to know your going to go do something stupid, but don't. You quite clearly have a broken foot" Techno said slowing Dream down to get the message across.

"I can look after myself" Dream responded.

"Well..." Techno joked.

"Okay I can defend myself, but I know when to stop" Dream said tweaking his original words.

"Nahh that's not right either" Techno chuckled, and Dream shoved himself into him.

Puffy and Phil were behind.

"If I knew Puffy, I would have stepped in sooner... I'm so sorry" Phil apologised, following her gaze towards Dreams lumping foot.

"Don't be Phil, you wouldn't have found out soon enough anyways... he's-" Puffy started, she wanted to continue but the air from her lungs seemed to magically disappear when she tried.

"You good?" Phil asked looking over to Puffy.

"I- Yes I'm fine, I'm just worried about him... he's,- he's holding back his instincts and I can tell its effecting him. Puffy finally got her reply out. "He refused any sort of physical contact, his heats seemed to be non existent, he rejects any sort of nesting material. If its natural for an Omega to live naturally, he pushes it away...".

"Why?" Phil questioned looking back over to Dream.

"I don't know, I could have something to do with ability to reject submission, or it could be purposeful" Puffy Replied.

"I'm guessing he's as blunt as watching paint dry when you asked?" Phil asked.

"He changes the topic of convocation". Puffy responded finally looking away from the boy.

"Want me to try talk to him?" Phil offered.

"You can try but like you said he's stubborn and blunt, the likelyhood he will actually answer is slim" Puffy replied, huffing out the anxiety from her chest.

They made it to the office. The receptionists were 2 Beta ladies. Very kind, and one of the few who didn't discriminate against Dreams nature.

"Ahh Dream, we were wondering when you'd come sign out" The first lady said, "sign here for me, it's for the suspension day and sign yourself out on the iPad over there" she continued, pointing towards the smart screen attached to the wall by the door.

Dream without any hesitation signed the suspension contract. It was only a day, but something is better than nothing in Dreams eyes. He was limping over to the iPad when the other receptionist spoke aloud. "Honey do you not want to see the school nurse before you leave?".

"No, I really don't, I want to go home, take some pain killers and sleep it off" Dream replied, frantically looking through the countless registers to find his name.

"WHERE IS MY SON?!?"

A man who had similar features to Jo had barged through the door. He was wearing a suit and quite clearly a man with power. Dream was pushed back slightly but decided to ignore it.

"Sir he'll be here in a minute, the school nurse is attending to certain wounds to make a hospital trip easier" one of the receptionists said, buzzing the school nurse that Jo's Father had arrived.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!!?, SPEAK!!" Jo's Father shouted, using his assertive domineering tone. Omegas and Betas submitted, Alphas had a chill in there spine. Dream... Nahhhh went back to pushing buttons to sign him out.

"H-he got in a f-fight s- s- sir" the opposing receptionist replied bowing her head in submission.

"Dad??" Jo had been wheeled out on a wheel chair. His voice was tired and clearly indicating pain, something that fuelled a smirk in Dreams face.

"My God Son!!, WHO DID THIS?!?" Jo's Father asked. 

[1005 Words Total]