Chapter 11 - Family Time?...

Dream, after being on the porch for 2 hours, had walked in with an empty plate.

"You were out there for a while?" Puffy observed, wiping one of the kitchen counters.

"Oh uhh, Sapnap, the new kid walked by and we talked for about half an hour" Dream explain, scratching the back of his neck. He had by this point limped over to the sink and was washing his plate.

"Your foot alright?" Puffy asked, noticing the limp.

"Nothing I can't handle" Dream reassured drying his plate and putting it away.

"If you say so, Tubbo and Shlatt are playing Minecraft in the living room if you wanted to join them" Puffy said throwing the dirty rag into the washing machine.

"I'll think about it..." Dream replied, heading for the back door.

"Where are you going?" Puffy asked confused.

"Garden, I have my daily parkour run I have to do" Dreams said looking at Puffy confused, she knew he did them.

"Yeah... no." Puffy had walked in front of Dream and locked the garden door, "Not with a broken foot".

"I can't just skip it" Dream argued.

"You can and you will" Puffy responded grabbing him by the shoulders and leading him away from the door.

"Well what am I suppose to do??" Dream groaned.

"Homework?, family time?, helping Tubbo" Puffy listed crossing her arms across her chest.

Dream huffed and walked into the living room grumbling nonsense to himself.

"Hey Dream, want a go?" Shlatt asked, offering his controller.

"I'm good thank you" Dream said taking a seat away from everyone.

"Oh come on, if your not going to play, at least sit closer" Shlatt suggested.

Dream groaned and moved up the couch by 2 feet.

"You know I'm not that scary" Foolish remarked watching the disgruntled Dream sit closer to him.

"I know that, your almost the complete opposite" Dream replied pulling out his phone to read over any notifications.

"Other people would disagree, I mean your scared to hug me so that must mean something" Foolish shrugged pressing Dreams buttons slightly.

"I'm not scared, I merely don't want any, and it's not only you, it's everyone, so don't flatter yourself" Dream snarled out, messaging Techno.

"Surely you would make exceptions for family" Foolish continued crossing his arms.

"I do, you got a hug 2 months ago, Puffy got one today, Tubbo got one today and Shlatt got one a month ago" Dream argued.

"Wow, 4 or 5 hugs, such an achievement" Foolish sarcastically mentioned, "you should be given a medal".

"Well at least I don't need one every other day so I feel better about myself" Dream mumbled knowing Puffy would tell him off, and that she did.

"DREAM!" Puffy raised her voice.

"He had it coming, he was picking at me" Dream responded getting defensive.

"You 2 need to stop and just accept your both different" Puffy groaned looking between the 2, "I would have the 2 of you hug, but as that was the leading cause of the argument we will skip that part and just do apologises".

"I'm sorry for riling you up Dream" Foolish said sincerely putting his had out for Dream to shake.

"I'm sorry for insulting you" Dream grumbled shaking Foolish's hand.

"Ahh it's always good to hear an apology for you, makes me still feel like your apart of the family" Foolish said leaning back on the couch, stretching his limps.

That comment really sat with Dream. Did they really have thoughts of Dream not being apart of the family. He couldn't help some of it, trauma takes a big part of his personality, as well as his ADHD. Puffy obviously noticed Dream in deep thought.

"You alright Duckling? You looked puzzled" Puffy asked.

"It's nothing" Dream replied, standing up, "I'm going to go start on my English homework". 

[637 Words Total]