Chapter 13 - Go to bed!

Hours had passed of Dream reading and he was just over halfway through the book when he heard his door creek open.

Looking up he saw Foolish looking like he just woke up.

"Why are you still awake, it's 2:30 in the morning".

"When you have a 2 and a half hour nap, you don't usually want to go to sleep" Dream replied turning the page of his book.

Foolish decided to sit on Dream Bed and stay awake for a while to keep him some company.

"What you reading?"

"Percy Jackson" Dream answered.

"Any good??" Foolish asked.

"I think it's brilliant, with all the plot turns, dis you know Percy kills a -" Dream was about to Finnish his sentence when Foolish interrupted him.

"DONT TELL ME, what if I decide to read the book after you!!!".

"Are you??" Dream asked looking his direction, challenging him.

"If it means I can spend time with you, then yes I will" Foolish replied, leaning against the back wall.

"Your upset with me aren't you?" Dream asked sensing Foolish's hormones.

"It's not that I'm upset, just annoyed, I wish you look after yourself better" Foolish sighed.

"I look after myself, mostly" Dream sheepishly said.

Foolish laughed, "that is the best joke I've heard in a while".

Dream just smiled weakly but moved on from it.

"What's up?" Dream asked.

"I wanted to know if there was any way possible for to convince you to sleep, I saw you returned my pillow from earlier" Foolish replied feeling tired himself and closing his eyes slightly.

"I could try but it be unsuccessful" Dream stated turning back to his book.

"Have you tried" Foolish asked looking at his brother.

"I mean no-" Dream responded looking out the window, when the thought piped into his head.

"Then maybe you should, you've not slept properly in a while and that nap you took earlier, was definitely not enough sleep to make up what you've missed" Foolish chuckled going to stand up from Dreams bed.

"How do you know that?!?" Dream asked puzzled.

"Your excited noises can be heard through the walls, and I'm a light sleeper, I tend to walk by and check on you" Foolish replied fully standing up. He walked over to Dream and took his book out of his hands.

"Hey!!" Dream groaned trying to grab it back bit failing.

"Slleeeepppp, you can get the book tomorrow" Foolish said walking out the room book in hand.

Dream huffed and puffed but soon obliged, he waddled over to his bed and lay flat on top. It was early for him but decided to give it a shot and to only his surprise, he was put like a light I'm seconds.

[445 Words Total]