Chapter 9 - Keep This A Secret

"Were home!!" A voice rang through the house.

"Hello you lot" Puffy replied, watching three others enter. A younger boy named Tubbo, a boy a year or 2 older than Dream and a man a couple years older than Dream.

The youngest was Tubbo, he's about 14 and born an Alpha. He was taken from the streets when he was 10 by Puffy.

The man, was Shlatt. Same age as Puffy and took a more parental role. However he wasn't much older than Dream, being only 19.

Then the boy a year and a bit older than Dream, was foolish. He treated Dream like a younger brother and like Tubbo and Shlatt, an Alpha. He was found being attacked by his parents on his front porch, by Shlatt who took him in after they kicked him out.

"Hey Puffy, where's Dream, the receptionist said he went home early today?" Foolish asked entering the Kitchen.

"He's in the living room... although, leave him alone for a bit, he's had a long day-" Puffy replied.

"Long day?" Shlatt asked following behind Foolish with Tubbo skipping to the bathroom.

"I'll let explain it later when he's awake, least to say some people are currently in hospital and Dream came out with a broken foot" Puffy responded.

"HE WHAT!" Foolish said shocked before running into the living room. His anger however quickly dwindled when he saw the boy he considers a brother completely passed out on the couch. His foot elevated and being iced from some frozen peas.

"Like I said, a long day".

Puffy and Shlatt entered the room after seeing Foolish storm off.

"I don't think I've ever saw him so at ease" Shlatt observed.

Tubbo in that moment wondered into the room holding his homework.

"Mama where's Dream, he said this morning he would help with my homework?" Tubbo asked Puffy.

"He asleep at the minute, you might have to wait for later lovely" Puffy replied ruffling up Tubbo's hair. Tubbo looked over to the direction everyone was looking. Out of instinct, he waddled over to Dream and cuddled up to him.

Everyone knew Dream had a soft spot for Tubbo and Puffy, so they knew Dream wouldn't mind Tubbo cuddling up with him.

However when he caved around Shlatt and Foolish, it tend to really sooth him unintentionally.

"If your going to cuddle him Tubs, try not wake him up" Foolish asked knowing Dream doesn't sleep well anyways, catching him awake at night doing homework, reading a book or simply scrolling his phone.

"I won't don't worry" Tubbo reassured resting his head on Dreams shoulder and closing his eyes. He readjusted the blanket so it covered himself and Dream better.

The other 3 left the 2 to it and went on with there own business.

A couple hours had past and Dream had woken up to a sleeping Tubbo curled up against him. He moved himself slightly so Tubbo would be a lot more comfortable, ignoring the awkward pain it was giving him in his back. He sat and started watching TV resting his head on top of Tubbo's.

20 minutes had past and Shlatt had walked in and awed silently at the sight from behind.

"How was the nap?" Shlatt asked walking over and taking a seat in the armchair, looking at what Dream was watching.

Dream didn't actually reply, simply nodding to say that it was alright.

"You good sitting like that it seems a bit painful?" Shlatt asked.

"Meh, Tubbo's comfy, that's all that really matter" Dream replied, looking at the younger.

"Seriously Dream, if there's ever a time to let yourself be comfortable, it's now..." Shlatt said sitting back staring at Dream.

"Is he finally awake" Foolish asked, walking into the room with Puffy.

"No he's not" Dream replied pulling out his phone and going through his notifications.

Foolish came and sat next to Tubbo, while Puffy took the foot puff.

"God what's wrong, we don't have serious group meetings?" Dream asked, realising everyone was looking at him, and him only... "what?".

"Puffy said you had a long day, but wanted to talk to us about it when you were awake" Foolish said lifting Tubbo from Dream and having him cuddle him so Dream could sit up right.

"Why do we have to talk about that?" Dream asked.

"Because Dream were family and families tell each other of stuff like it" Puffy replied.

"But it's making it more of a fuss, and I'm sure it was a one time thing" Dream responded.

"What happened?" Shlatt asked getting annoyed of Puffy and Dreams, private but open convocation.

"Dream made an Alpha submit" Puffy revealed without giving Dream a chance to interfere.

The room was silent, Tubbo only then coming round from his nap.

"What?!?!" Foolish spoke first, "How!??".

"I don't know, just a bunch of unfortunate events led to some mega built up anger and before I knew it I had put an Alpha in hospital and chocked a higher rank making both of them submit" Dream responded putting it simply.

"Dream you can't just harass a higher rank!" Shlatt lectured.

"I didn't want to... mostly. His son had been driving me nuts all day, trying to get me to submit, breaking my foot and not taking no for an answer. When his Dad started having a go at Puffy making her submit to the point of where she could have been severely mentally damaged, I cracked". When an Omega is forcefully submitted too much, it can cause crazy mental damage. They run the risk of depression and questioning their self worth.

"So I warned him if he continued, I would snap both him and his sons neck. When he decided to go Red on me, I finally lost it. I don't quite remember much to be honest. I started chocking him and threatened him, to the point where he submitted" Dream finished shrugging. Tubbo, Shlatt and Foolish was sat in silence as Dream sat there and Puffy waiting for a reaction.

"Who know??" Foolish asked.

"Why is that important?" Dream asked clearly bored of convocation.

"Because Dream, if the authorities find out... your life could become hell"...

[1029 Words Total]