Chapter 7 - Black Eyes

"It was that stubborn Omega, Dream, I was telling you about over the phone earlier" Jo replied.

"DAMNED FREAK, WHERE IS HE?!, WHERE ARE HIS GUARDIANS?!?" Jo's Father asked.

Dreams blood was boiling, anger once again fuelling in his chest. He did feel like going for a round 2 but felt like that would cause more issues.

Puffy and Phil had walked into room, to witness the early stages of disaster. The room was tense and extremely temperamental regarding dominance.

"What's going on?!?" Puffy asked when entering the room.

"ARE YOU HIS GUARDIAN!??!?!??!?" Jo's Father interrogated.

"Who's?" Puffy asked, she didn't Submit as easily as other but if directed at her she would definitely crumble.

"THIS OMEGA, DREAM KID" Jo's Father spat out.

"I am, how may I help?" Puffy questioned.

Dream had paused when the Man got Puffy involved. He hated the fact that he was protective, it was one of those natural Omega instincts which even Dream couldn't get rid of. He didn't really mind it though, seen as Alphas and Beta too can be overly protective. If that man did anything, or even spoke one word about Puffy, a mess was going to be made.

"YOU NEED TO TAME YOUR PUP, WHERE IS YOUR MASTER I REQUIRE TO SPEAK TO HIM THIS INSTANT. YOUR CHILD IS CLEARLY NOT NORMAL AND NEEDS SORTING" Jo's Father requested with disgust visible heard in his voice. A few quiet growls could be heard around the room from Dreams friends, who always considered Puffy closer than other people.

"I have no master, and he isn't my pup, theres is nothing wrong with him acting in self-defence" Puffy said calmly, feeling the nerves build as the Man grew more and more angry.

"THERE IS THE PROBLEM, YOU NEED A WELL TAUGHT ALPHA TO PUT YOU ASS INTO PLACE" Jo's Father yelled, growling causing Puffy to submit.

Only one other growl could be heard in the room. Dreams. Similar to earlier in the day, it was threatening.

"Dream just sign out and leave" Techno whispered to Dream, trying to not make things worst.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM BOY!" Jo's Father shouted.

"Dad that's Dream" Jo said eyeing Dream with red eyes.

All eyes were on Dream. Dreams task of signing out was out of the window. He turned around to see a raging Alpha pointing threateningly at the one person who he considered to be his mother and forcefully making her submit.

"You say anything about my mother again, I will snap your sons neck in two, with yours followed behind" Dream snarled, maroon eyes already glowing through his mask.

"YOU DARE THREATEN ME" Jo's Father Loudly complained walking over to Dream, "SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE PIPSCWEEK".

He growled the loudest he ever had upon entering the school. Eyes glowing so bright Dreams mask reflected the redness.

All vulnerable were bowing including Puffy, which pissed off Dream farther. However Dream didn't not submit. Nothing got to him. The man grabbed Dreams collar glaring at the boy to Submit.

"Let. Me. Go." Was all Dream said. He sounded deadly. Something nobody had seen from him before. Without realising it Jo's Father had let go of Dream.

Dream took his mask off, his eyes were black, no colour was shown. Scars were all over his face, and small fangs were more prominent.

"YOU FREAK" Jo's Father yelled as a last hope in retaliation.

Dream had gripped his hand around the man's throat, cutting of oxygen flow.

"You hear me right now, you insult me once more, your dead. You insult my mother again, your dead. If you go after my friends, your dead. Any wrong move regarding my life you are dead. You get that" Dream voiced menacingly. The power the man once had dwindling.

The man just nodded his head, on the verge of passing out. Letting go, Dream growled, causing the man to lower his head and submit to him. Black eyes piercing his neck as if they were guns, ready to shoot and kill him.

Everyone in the room was silent. An Alpha of great power and dominance had submitted to an Omega.

No moves were made. Dream looked around the room. Those who disliked him were forced to bow there heads, friends got the tingle. Puffy was freed from the sudden forced submission from the Alpha and the receptionists could now look up.

Dreams cheek suddenly felt really warm. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, we saw his face wore a Black and Green moon marking. 

[759 Words Total]