Chapter 24 - Confrontation

"Huh?" Dream questioned, hoping he could play this off and avoid the convocation.

"You heard me?" Phil asked again sitting at the Kitchen Island.

"Bro I'm so confused right now" Wilbur said looking between Phil and Dream.

Before Dream could say anything Puffy decided to step in; "He's not the only one who noticed Dream, you can cut the act".

"Nope you've gone batshit crazy, I'll take the grounding but I ain't sitting through this" Dream said taking his leave out the room, or well attempting to. Foolish had overheard their convocation and decided to come join in. He just so happened to block Dreams way to prevent him from leaving.

"Don't call Puffy 'batshit crazy' that's mean" Foolish said turning Dream around to walking back into the kitchen.

"Let me go and I'll take a nap" Dream tried to reason.

"On any other day I'd take it but not on this occasion" Foolish remarked pushing him fully back into the room blocking the exit.

"Thanks Foolish" Puffy commented.

Dream was in such a pickle and he hated it. Why were people so pushy about his private life. Just when he thought things couldn't get worst Shlatt had gotten home from work. Oh, for fucks sake.

"I'm home!" Shlatt shouted.

"We're in the Kitchen" Puffy responded looking towards the doorway.

Dream looked around for an escape route and caught eye contact with Techno.

He mouthed the words 'what's this about?'

'There all trying to know more about my private life' Dream mouthed back gaining Techno's sympathy.

'Well that's a bit rude' Techno stated noticing everyone's gaze and attention was towards Shlatt, 'backdoors there go behind me'.

So that's what Dream did, he shuffled away from Foolish's eyeline then be lined to go behind Techno. If Wilbur would have not coughed, he probably would have gotten away with it.

"Seriously Dream" Foolish commented watching Techno and Dreams plan crumble.

"Techno really" Phil said looking at his son disappointingly.

"What do you mean 'Techno really' your the one invading his privacy" Techno complained, Dream cringing behind him knowing things were only going down hill.

"Techno it's bout his heath..." Phil started.

"EXACTLY MY PRIVACY-" Dream stated really not finding a way out of this and starting to panic slightly, "STUFF THAT 99.9% OF YOU IN THIS ROOM DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT".

"Why what's wrong Dream?" Wilbur asked confused.

"Nothings wrong Phil is making a big deal out of nothing, which doesn't effect anybody but me" Dream explained trying really had to guilt trip everyone.

"When you start throwing up from it, I think you'll find it is a big deal" Puffy responded.

"You told her?" Dream snarled at Phil.

"I wasn't not going to tell her Dream" Phil remarked.

For some reason the room became extremely threatening to Dream and he couldn't figure out why. His eyes went Maroon and he refused to talk more, becoming aggressive if anybody tried going near him.

"Dream were not trying to-" Foolish started.

"BUT YOU ARE, YOUR FORCING ME TO TALK ABOUT STUFF I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT!" Dream shouted getting angry.

"Dream it's not because we want you to submit, it's because we're worried about you" Phil explained.

"THAT DOESNT MATTER, NO MEANS NO, IF I TELL YOU TO STOP, I MEAN STOP!" Dream shouted yet again, however before the next person could speak Dream eyes had rolled back and he had fainted.

He hadn't injured himself he had simply passed out. Puffy ran over to take his feel his forehead, there was nothing abnormal, he had eaten, he had drank plenty. He had, had one of his better nights sleep, so she didn't know why he had passed out.

He came round 30 seconds later, a little hazy. Puffy was all over him. Asking him questions, calling Shlatt to bring over water. Dream didn't want any of that right now. He needed some space to breath.

Nobody could read his expression as he was still stuck in his head. The reason why he had felt so threatened by the position he was in minutes earlier was because it was a memory he couldn't remember. One one used to not remember.

[685 Words Total]