Chapter 45 - Dream being Dream

Lunch had started and Dream was walking out of Phil's classroom with a page full of doodles that explain scientific processes that only Dream could understand. 

"Dream!" Wilbur shouted, he was standing outside the social studies classroom, clearly only just let out. 

"Hey guys how was hell?" Dream asked casually. 

"Other than a handful of unnecessary comments, same as always... overly boring" Techno replied taking the page off of Dream to see had had covered all the Learning Objectives from the past month.

"What's that?" Wilbur asked looking over the page.

"My science revision" Dream stated proud of himself.

"What is it?" Wilbur emphasised not seeing anything scientific about it. 

"Well I have you know..." Dream started by going straight into reciting the blood and all its components and processes. 

Bye the end Wilbur looked at him so confused.

"Since when did you become a nerd...".

"He's not a nerd, he just need time to be understood and find the right way to learn" Techno explained shrugging his shoulders before walking towards the table they sit at. 

Wilbur kind of just stared at the page in disbelief. Dreams scoffed, "careful if you stare at it for too long you might loose one of your 3 remaining brain cells".

"Why you little-" Wilbur started before chasing Dream down the corridor and out to their friends. 

"Quick hide me!!!!" Dream frantically panted out, trying to duck under the table.

"Why the fuck are you hiding?" George asked looking at Dream weirdly.

"I pissed Wilbur off again!" Dream whispered.

"Then why are you under the table? You can hide in the trees, isn't that how Wilbur sprained his wrist?" Sapnap asked looking at Dream like he had no brain cells.

"I need to be relatively in breath for PT plus, he will most likely think I'm up there and start talking to the trees. I can video him and blackmail him about it at a later date" Dream explained really quickly seeing Wilbur walk in the direction of the table. 

"Where is he!" Wilbur demanded.

"Where is who?" Sapnap asked calmly taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Don't act Dumb, it's obviously Dream, I know he headed in this direction" Wilbur complained.

"Ohhhh, right he went into the trees to hide from somebody" Sapnap replied.

He was slowly becoming Dreams favourite. He played along with his stupid ideas, this was great.

So there Wilbur went, shouting at the trees. Dream recorded every second of his holding back his laughter for 5 minutes before finally coming out from under the table to sit on it till Wilbur realised he was there.

"I swear he's going crazy?!" Dream commented as if he was sat on the table the whole time Wilbur got there for. 

Wilbur turned his way ready to kill him. 

"Hello you lot, what we up to?" Foolish asked walking over to there table.

"We were about to watch Dream get torn apart by Wilbur but I doubt he will do it now that your here" Illumina said filling Foolish in on Why Wilbur's as red as a tomato and why Dream is laughing his ass off.

"Right... well I need to borrow Dream really quickly" Foolish replied grabbing Dream but the wrist and pulling him along.

"Ahhh" Dream said a little louder than his regular voice.

"Afternoon to you too" Foolish chuckled bringing Dream to his feet and taking him over to the schools cafeteria.

"Why the hell we here?" Dream asked finally having a free writ from Foolish's hand. 

"Because you didn't get your lunch Puffy made for you this morning and she's been panic calling me thinking your going to starve" Foolish explained walking over to the school counter to get some food for Dream.

"You would have forgotten to get food, so I figured I'd make sure you got some" Foolish finished paying for Dreams lunch and handing it to him.

"I wouldn't have forgotten..." Dream grouched.

"Haha great joke" Foolish replied sarcastically walking Dream over to a table with Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo and Ponk, one of Foolish's friends on.

"Let's me guess Tubbo was also concerned" Dream guessed.

"Believe it or not, he's here because he too forgot to bring his food so I'm making him sit and eat as well" Foolish responded.

"Wait you have to watch me eat!? Why can't I just go back to Sapnap and that?!" Dream complained.

"Because you will just throw your food in your bag and forget about it until next week" Foolish said in a reminder tone.

"He Big D!" Tommy said loudly, "Let me guess, Foolish is making you eat because you haven't yet?".

"How'd you guess?" Dream complained opening his sandwich.

"No, Puffy is making you eat not me" Foolish stated.

"Yeah yeah, say what you wanna say" Tubbo replied tiredly.

"You good Tubs, you sound tiered?" Dream asked looking at the younger. 

"Yeah... I didn't realise that not allowing other words to upset you was so tiresome..." Tubbo answered putting his head on the table.

"Give me a name?!" Dream asked standing up as if he was a sniffed dog.

"Dream sit back down. I've already dealt with the issue" Foolish groaned watching Dream eye him suspiciously. 

"What you put him through?" Dream asked, as if he was a detective questioning a suspect.

"Chill... I explained to him what he was doing was wrong and if I saw him try it again I'd get you on them" Foolish shrugged.

"I love how your disenjoyment of violence, gives me more people to let some punt up anger out on" Dream sighed knowing there was always a chance at beating somebody else up at a later date.

"It's not that, most of Tubbo's year are actually petrified of you" Ponk chuckled, "It's not everyday you see and omega make and Alpha submit".

Dream just shrugged his holder pulling out his science work from his bag, to revise over it.

[953 Words Total]