Chapter 31 - Dammit!

"Mr Bont was bullying Tubbo, so I skipped 1st period and went to his lesson instead. I had a go at him, he tried to make me submit, instead I made him submit" Dream briefly explained, filling Foolish in.

"WHAT!?" Foolish said a little too loud.

"Foolish, I realise he's your brother but at least talk quietly" Phil complained.

"Yeah Foolish honestly, your meant to be the goody two shoes" Dream commented.

"Dream!" Phil snapped. Dream just hit his head on the table again.

"Sorry Phil, it won't happen again..." Foolish apologised.

Phil went back to what he was doing and Foolish went and pushed Dream slightly.
"What!?" Dream whispered.

"What we're you thinking!?" Foolish whispered back.

"He didn't see my face, the mask duhhh, he just out of nowhere submitted to me" Dream shrugged.

"You are such an idiot" Foolish said smacking his face.

"Please I've done stupider" Dream responded.

"Did Tubbo do anything?" Foolish asked.

"Yes, he stood up for himself" Dream proudly said leaning back in his chair, "he after a bit of mine and Tommy's persuasion, ripped up his work and said he didn't agree with what he was teaching him".

"Puffy's going to kill you-" Foolish replied.

"I don't care, me and you both know what Tubbo did was the right thing to do, have you seen some of the work Mr Bont has students do?" Dream replied defending himself.

"I have yes..." Foolish replied, "I didn't do any of it, I just didn't make such a point about it".

"Well when it's targeted at you directly it's a bit difficult not to do anything" Dream replied.

A few minutes of quiet roll over the 2 before Foolish spoke up again.
"I didn't get the chance to talk to you after last night, I'm sorry about the whole situation, we shouldn't have pushed as much as we did".

"It's fine, I know now that you only had good means behind it" Dream replied dulled.

"Are you actually okay though?, you just passed out" Foolish asked worried.

"I've told Puffy and Shlatt about it, Its all a bit confusing to explain right now" Dream replied.

"Are you okay though, that's what I was asking" Foolish pushed.

"Yeah I'm fine" Dream smiled, he hadn't let the sudden brutal memories mess with him.

"That's all that matters" Foolish responded, writing something from the board.

Before the 2 knew it the lesson was over and the school bell had rang.
"Your homework is to just review today's lessons work, there will be a pop quiz next week on Tuesday about it all" Phil said ending his lesson while everyone in the class packed up, well everyone except Dream.

"Am I going to be getting a call in my next lesson regarding you?" Phil asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"Probably" Dream replied slouching so he was leaving on the table fiddling with a pen.

"Would it not be a good idea to just tell me" Phil questioned.

"Nope, because if you don't get a call I won't get any consequences" Dream stated.
Phil just rolled his eyes watching students enter his classroom for their next lesson.

"Sorry about yesterday mate, we all should have just stopped when you started getting overly defensive" Phil apologised.

"All in the past Phil, but you know what would make me feel better?" Dream said.

"What's that?" Phil asked.

"The ability to climb tree without getting in trouble" Dream revealed.

"Nice try mate" Phil laughed walking off to sort a squabble out at the back of the room.

Dream just shrugged his shoulders, watching Techno walking over to him.
"Why we on the front row?" Techno asked.

"Because Phil sat me here" Dream replied.

"How was your mission?" Techno questioned.
After filling Techno in on everything he laughed, Techno just shrugged and said he was expecting worst. 

The lesson was going alright, the 2 had managed to write a handful of notes and the class had mostly ignored Dream.

"Can anybody tell me the process of-" Phil was talking when his class phone rang.

"Dammit" Dream said out loud.

"I'm going to be a moment, can your please write the process of Phagocytosis while I take this phone call" Phil called out glaring at Dream towards the end.

Dream tried to ignore the convocation Phil was having and actually do the work. Techno was just smirking and holding in his laugh.
"Your so screwed, I don't think I've ever seen you so willing to do work".

"Dream can we please have a convocation outside please" Phil announced leading the way to the door.
Dream did as told and walked out the classroom with Phil to inevitably have the lecture of a century.

"Do I want to know why you have a detention for disrupting a lesson which wasn't yours and forcing the teacher to submit" Phil asked rubbing his temple.

"I was defending Tubbo, the teacher was bullying him so I wanted to be there for him, for once I was acting into an Omega instinct and your going to have a go at me" Dream complained.

"Dream an Omega would have told somebody who could have dealt with the issue accordingly" Phil replied looking at the boy.

"Nobody would take my word seriously, everyone knows that, I'm that Freak who wonders the halls clueless about himself... remember" Dream said aloud annoying with the situation.

"Then why didn't you come to me?" Phil answered.

"I would have but you'd of had to say I was the one who told you, and again nothing would happen".

"Is Tubbo alright?" Phil asked wanting to find any light of the situation.

"He looked so much more confident when I left, so did Tommy" Dream responded crossing his arms.

"Alright then, I was told to let you know you've got detention after school today, I think it was meant to be Mr Bont but I might have to take over" Phil thought out loud.

"Can you please try and stay out of trouble for the rest of the week... as much as we know you can handle yourself, it's really starting to show how much trouble your getting into..." Phil finally answered.

"I don't go looking for it, It just happens".

[1036 Words Trouble]