Chapter 46 - Holding Dream back

Dream was in the gym dangling on the bars when everyone was leaving to go home.

"Dream, you realise the day is over?" Sapnap yelled from the floor.

"I know, I'm just enjoying the view," Dream reasoned.

"Of what the spider webs" Techno joked.

Dream huffed before backflipping to the floor.

"I have you know that spider webs are extremely cool" Dream argued walking alongside Sapnap and Techno towards the changing rooms.

"Whatever you say buddy" Techno muttered, being used to Dream's shenanigans.

The 3 were just packing their bags when Joe and his lackeys entered the room. Here we go again.

"Dreammmyyyy" Joe cooed, making Dream want to throw up on the spot.

"Bro take the hint he doesn't want you" Sapnap snapped, shoving a Jersey in his bag.

"Your opinion doesn't matter fuck face" Joe insulted.

"Yeah mine does, and Sapnap's statement couldn't be more true" Dream replied growling under his breath.

"Awww you're just confused" Joe responded in a baby voice.

Dream was getting very bored of this conversation and his patience was running out fast. His mask was on his face and he could easily just go black eyes to get out of this situation. Techno could see Dream's train of thought and put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down and not do anything stupid.

"Phil's on the way" Techno whispered, "just tolerate it for another 2 or so minutes please".

Dream just growled and went back to what he was doing, trying his best to ignore Joe.

"Look, you need to understand rejection, he doesn't want anything to do with you," Techno explained, trying to keep everything under control.

"Shut the Fuck up pig face" one of the lackey's yelled, which riled Dream up so much his eyes were maroon but he held himself back.

"Bro have you looked in a mirror recently" Techno commented causing Sapnap to chuckle under his breath slightly.

"Can you move please we need to leave?" Dream grumbled wanting to be out of their insufferable presence. Walking towards the door the group were currently blocking.

"You see Dreamy" Joe started, "We don't want to. We want the rebellious omega to finally submit to a proper Alpha... You know... somebody the complete opposite to your little brother".

Oh that was it.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say.?" Dream growled the loudest he had in the past 5 minutes of them being here. You do not, under any circumstance bring Dreams family into convocation.

"Awwww, you're so protective, such a good quality in a mate" Joe announced.

Dream went to pounce on him only to be held back by Techno and Sapnap.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!" Dream yelled, struggling in Techno's grasp.

"Only when you're not going to send somebody to the hospital" Techno strangled out, from the fight Dream was causing both him and Sapnap.

"He thinks he's so big and tough, awwwww, why don't I show you that you're not in my bed?'' Joe finished.

The room was quiet, Dream's growls had shut everybody up. Joe had flinched back at the amount of power Dream was presenting.

It was then that Phil entered the room.

"Okay, Joe detention, you should not be talking to somebody the way just were".

"What about Dream!?!?" Joe complained, "He went to attack me!".

"Has he touched you, No. So Dream will have no repercussions" Phil said lazily, "Now all of you out, I need to talk to Dream alone".

Everyone except Dream left, you could still feel how intense his anger is but Phil pushed past it.

"You need to learn how to control yourself. As much as it's great you can reject an Alphas growl and voice, you're going to end up in prison" Phil spoke softly sitting on the bench across from Dream.

"I'm not just going to stand there and tolerate the violations I get daily!! And I'm not going to sit by when he brings Tubbo up in convocation! There never going to learn unless I do something!!!" Dream half shouted argumentatively. 

"Dream allowing them to rile you up is exactly the reaction they want, you need to understand what your doing is only going to make things worst for yourself" Phil explained trying to calm the boy down.

"Well I cant help it!, It just comes naturally to me" Dream growled, struggling to keep himself in control. 

"well you need to start doing something about it because I'm not always going to be available to help you" Phil stated noticing the jittery movements from Dream hinting that his anger was only getting worst, "Why don't we go see Puffy?".

"WHAT!, Nope, I have yet to make things back up with Puffy... Not happening" Dream complained turning to face the wall like a child who was just told they had to go to bed, even when they don't want to.

Phil just smiled at the boys childish behaviour, after the past year or 2 when Dream started to overcome his trauma, he would occasionally start acting a lot younger than he actually was. Everyone obviously could care less, all that mattered was Dreams happiness. Everyone also expects this behaviour due to his lack of childhood, they figured it was a coping mechanism that he doesn't realise he's doing.

"I suppose I will just have to called her and have her come in then... I mean if you would just come with me... then she would have to worry about what's happened to you this time" Phil realised that he sounded very manipulative, but he knew this was something Puffy wouldn't worry about. She got used to Dream having fits of uncontrollable rage in school that if she didn't get called in, then she got worried. Only Dream is extremely over protective which meant he had no choice but go.

"Fine"

[941 Words Total]