Chapter 42 - Casual Morning

Dream doesn't quite remember getting into the position he was in...

He woke up hearing shuffling all around him. He was situated on the floor in the living room, an empty plate where food had been next to him and his book by his feet.

He didn't know what time it was, he had no clue when he went to the living room. He doesn't know what time he fell asleep and everyone seemed to think it was normal.

"Ahhh Dream wondered when you would wake up" Shlatt laughed walking into the room.

Dream just sat up and really took in his surroundings, he was so confused.

"You good?" Shlatt asked, noticing his weird behaviour.

"I have no idea how I got here..." Dream muttered standing up wobbly.

"Guess you really were tired" Shlatt shrugged, walking out the room to let the boy wake up fully.

Dream kind of just shook his head, hoping it would come to him, yet it didn't.

He grabbed the messy plate and book and left the living room to wash the plate wear.

Puffy was in there talking to Foolish and Tubbo about god knows what.

"Morning Dream!" Puffy announced taking a sip of coffee.

Dream just nodded his head, still dulled from the night before. He washed his plate and went upstairs to get changed into some cleaner clothes. He would have showered, but he realised he had to leave in 10 minutes and didn't want to risk leaving late.

He walked back down the stairs and grabbed a glass of water. He got halfway through when he realised he should probably take his tablets in case he forgets later. He scrummage through his bag and pulled out his little container. Took one out and with a gulp of water it was gone to his stomach.

"Wait so Tubbo... you intend to start an anti-bullying club?" Foolish asked bewildered.

"Yes, it'll be a safe place where people who feel more vulnerable or unsafe can go and feel welcome" Tubbo answered back.

"I think it's a splendid idea" Puffy responded, cleaning her now empty mug.

"What's stopping the bully's from going up to you while you're in the club?" Foolish asked.

"I've not figured that one out yet but I will have mini speeches at the beginning of the club which will hopefully encourage them to stand up for themselves and not take any words to heart" Tubbo pipped.

"You've forgotten Alpha submission... What if some of your club members are Omegas?" Foolish asked.

"Foolish you are really nitpicking everything" Shlatt observed.

"It's not my fault, I just want to make sure Tubbo doesn't get hurt," Foolish explained.

"I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm sure I'll find a way," Tubbo replied, shrugging happily.

"I have all the faith in you Tubbo" Puffy announced.

Dream didn't take part in conversation, he knew as soon as somebody made one wrong move towards Tubbo they'd end up as a pulp. He didn't want to say anything though. Instead he pulled his shoes on and put his bag on his back.

Just as he shouted he was leaving and opened the door he bumped into somebody.

"Sorry Dream, didn't mean to knock you over..." Techno's voice rang.

"It's fine..." Dream mumbled standing up and closing the door.

Once he was outside, he noticed Wilbur was also here.

"If you intend to pick at me about yesterday, then I don't want to hear it" Dream snapped, starting to walk to school.

"Dream please just let us talk..." Wilbur begged.

"We're sorry... we pushed you even when you asked us to stop... we forced information out of you which you didn't deserve to do... we found out information we had no right in knowing..." Techno started.

"As much as we hate knowing what you're doing to yourself... and that we don't agree with... we can't stop you... you have private reasons why you do what you do and you're strong enough to handle it on your own... you're the same Dream as last week, and we should not treat you any differently" Wilbur finished.

"Thanks I guess..." Dream mumbled, "Don't bring it up around the others...".

The 2 boys looked at the beaten down Dream, he was not as energetic as he usually is... not as lively and mischievous. He looked so dead and worn out.

"You sure you're good with going to school today, you look exhausted..." Techno asked.

"I'm fine... I can't miss today anyways... It's the PT highlight impression day..." Dream huffed out ready to just fall asleep any minute.

"Only if you say your up to it..." Wilbur replied walking alongside Dream with Techno on the other side.

[764 Words Total]