Chapter 22 - Childish

"Hey Dream what was that ordeal with Phil about earlier". 

Techno and Dream were sat on the grass while Wilbur was attempting to climb a tree to prove he could do basic parkour.

"Nothing he was just talking about stuff he was talking to me about earlier today" Dream explained waiting for Wilbur's epic fall.

"You told me nothing I didn't know already" Techno replies crossing his arms.

"You can't say much, you didn't tell me about what your fight was about earlier, I was told by Sapnap" Dream smirked.

"Considering your record of anger management, you can see why we were sceptical" Techno explained.

"Still I didn't flip out when I was told, instead it was more fix things going through my head, which lead to me finding out about the healing shit" Dream announced proud that he didn't go full on bloodlust mode.

"Well we didn't wanna risk it, especially while we were eating Puffy's cooking" Techno joked.

"Yep Puffy's cooking's great" Dream said blandly.

"You not like it?" Techno asked bewildered.

"I do, just very filling" was all Dream said.

BANG! Wilbur's fall had finally happened.

"TOLD YOU!!" Dream said jumping up and down, "you owe me a tenner".

"YES I KNOW" Wilbur groaned walking over to Dream rubbing his wrist.

"You hurt your wrist?" Techno asked.

"I- Nope" Wilbur lied, he didn't need the shame of an injured wrist on top of loosing the bet.

Dream ignored it though and just grabbed his wrist to look at it. There were some bruises forming, a couple of red marks and some swelling. He had fractured it.

"Idiot, I think we still got some frozen peas in" Dream explained walking off but the other 2 not following.

"Ayo Dingbat" Techno shouted making Dream turn around.

"What?, you not want any?" Dream asked.

"You have healing powers" Wilbur reminded him.

"Yeah but I don't know how they work, they just do" Dream explained, "If I knew how to use them, you think I'd still have a broken foot".

"Fair point" Techno said walking in with Dream and Wilbur grudgingly following behind.
With the 3 working together, they almost bandaged Wilbur's wrist before Phil and Puffy got home, but they didn't.

"What did you do?" Phil's voice rang from the Kitchen door.

All 3 of the boys immediately tried acting all innocent like they had done nothing and Wilbur hiding his hand behind his back.

"Nothing" Dream blurted out first.

"We were just chilling in the garden and came in because we're getting a bit hot" Techno explained.

"We were just catching out breaths after we raced inside and around the island" Wilbur finished.

If it would have been anyone else, you would have believed them, but this was Phil.

"So what's behind Wilbur's back then?" Phil asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Nothing" Dream said again.

"Fresh air" Wilbur replied.

"His hands" Techno added.

"So then show me" Phil asked.

"Well you see..." Dreams started, but Wilbur gave I'm and showed him the bandages on his wrist and hand.

"What the hell did you 3 get up to in 20 minutes" Phil sighed rubbing his temple.

"Oh come on Wilbur, I could if easily wiggled our way out of this one" Dream groaned.

"Please it was a lost cause what were you going to say, that I was stretching" Wilbur argued.

"Well I'm not going to say what it was I front of Phil in case we need it next time" Dream complained.

"Will you 2 shut up you are only making this worst for us" Techno snapped shutting the 2 up, so they were only death glaring each other.

"You 3 really drive me crazy. Now will somebody please explain to me what happened" Phil asked.

"Will fell out of a tree" Dream said bluntly.

"Well we could of said that a little more innocently to lessen the blow of punishment" Wilbur complained.

"We could of dodged a punishment if you'd have not given in so easily" Dream remarked.

"Guys shut up, you 2 are not making it any better" Techno whisper shouted.

"Why was Wilbur in a tree in the first place" Phil asked rubbing his eyes at the 3 childishness.
Wilbur just looked over at Dream and smirked knowing he was in for it.

"Dream here was going to go climbing in the trees after being told not to. When we stopped him, he said he wouldn't, if I went up and attempted to climb the tree. To sweeten the deal, he put in a tenner to the winner" Wilbur explained.

"What's Dream done now?" Puffy asked walking in seeing the 3 stood in a row awkwardly.

"Oh why do you have to be here, Phil doesn't stay the night here you do, I could of gotten off easy" Dream groaned.

"All you need to know if that Dream friendly blackmailed Wilbur into climbing a tree so that he wouldn't do it himself" Techno explained.

"See an explanation like that would have came in extremely useful" Wilbur snarled at Dream.

"Hey Techno's not as innocent as he acts out to be, he encouraged it!" Dream complained getting a shoulder nudge from Techno.

Puffy and Phil slapped their hands onto their faces as the 3s, especially Dream, childness.

"How often does this happen" Phil asked the 3.

"If It didn't happen at least once an week, then something is not right" Dream said matter of factly, to which Techno and Wilbur agreed to.

"What's the punishment this time?" Wilbur asked looking down.
"Well Wilbur yours starts with a lecture about the fact, if your ever in that position you call me or Puffy. Techno, you should not be letting these 2 do stupid things, your the brains of you lot, especially not encouraging this behaviour. And Dream your banned from the trees for a week" Phil explained, Puffy nodding along for Dream punishment.

"WHAT!?" Dream shouted, "They get off Scott free with a few sentence of lectures, but I get a full blown grounding".

"Considering you started it..." Wilbur started.
"Wilbur Soot, if you say anything more, you will be banned from playing guitar for a week" Phil said, shutting Wilbur up.

"Besides Dream, you shouldn't up climbing trees with a broken foot anyways, so it shouldn't have changed much" Phil explained looking at the boy.

"We all know that was never going to happen" Dream said walking off the the living room to sulk. 

[1079 Words Total]