Chapter 18 - Pick Up

Phil's phone and rang 5 minutes before he shouted up the stairs to Dream.

"DREAM, IM GOING OUT FOR 15 MINUTES, DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!"

"WHERE YOU GOING?!?" Dream questioned.

"JUST TO DO SOME ERANDS" Phil Lied. He was actually going out to pick Wilbur and Techno up from school after getting into a fight. If he told Dream that, he'd of had no choice but to bring him along and cause more issues.

"HAVE FUN!" Was all he got from Dream before leaving.

He drove to the school, several other cars parked up outside the school, worried parents walking injured children into cars to most likely go hospital or home to bedrest.

He got out and walked in. Wilbur and Techno were sat on the chairs directly outside of the nurses office. Wilbur was a bit more battered up than Techno, but they Definitely looked rough.

"Have you 2 signed out?" Phil asked, rather talk over what happened when they got in the car.

"Yeah we have, did you bring the car?" Wilbur replied as Techno and him stood up leaving the building.

"Back corner" Phil replied.

They got in the car where the big question was asked. Wilbur let Techno respond as he'd only shine it all in the wrong spotlight.

"So some people wanted Dreams number, so you fought them??" Phil asked trying to simplify the whole ordeal.

"Well you missed out their threat, and the plentiful insults, the main thing is that, Dreams number didn't get out" Techno added but knowing he probably shouldn't have initiated the fight.

"Were sorry Phil, we shouldn't have been in a fight, I just couldn't ignore the fact that they were still having a go at Dream, even when he's not there. Like he goes through enough shit" Wilbur said, throwing his hands over his face.

"It's alright, you can't blame instincts" Phil responded thinking back at the convocation he had with Dream, worried that his sons could be doing the same.

"Hey Phil where are we going?" Techno asked, "we turn at the traffic lights to go home, not straight on".

"I know, were going to Puffy's, I was told by her to watch over Dream" Phil replied shrugging his shoulders.

"HA! That must drive Dream up the walls" Techno cracked snickering to himself, Wilbur trying not to smile too much.

"Well he's been hiding away pretty much all day, so it can't of bothered him that much" Phil mentioned.

"I guarantee he would have a broken nose if you hadn't of gone there" Techno betted, crossing his arms.

The rest of the journey there was mostly random chatter. Before they knew it they were already at Puffy's and entering the house.

"DREAM IM BACK!!" Phil shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen there's no need to yell" was all that was heard from down the hallway.

However hearing 3 lots of footsteps had really confused him.

When the 3 walked in they were met by Dream microwaving some left over spaghetti Bolognese.

"The fuck you 2 doing here?" Dream asked twisting his fork in his hands.

"We got into a fight and they sent us home" Techno said.

"That's so yesterday, honestly you 2 keep up with the times" Dream joked taking his food out of the microwave.

Everyone else rolled there eyes at Dreams remark but smiled either way.

"There's leftovers and stuff in the fridge, help yourselves, Tubbo and Foolish refuse to eat leftovers, Shlatt doesn't come home for lunch, and Puffy only rarely has them. So we have plenty to go round" Dream explained lifting his tub of food as an example.

"Great, cause I'm starving" Wilbur replied.

"You might want to grab 2 lots though, there Puffy sized meals, so you usually have to have a few to have decent sized meal" Dream mentioned sitting at the kitchen island.

"do you not have smaller servings?" Phil asked Dream. The look Dream gave him at hinting towards the convocation from early, was deadly. He just continued eating, ignoring Phil's question. 

[663 Words Total]