Chapter 33 - Foolish being the overprotective brother!

"Tubbo you okay?" Dream asked walking up to the boy.

"Yeah why?" Tubbo questioned.

"The others said you were looking for me?" Dream responded glaring at the people trying to come over and pick on Tubbo.

"Oh, I was going to say thank you, I didn't get the chance earlier" Tubbo smiled.

"All good Tubs, you shouldn't have to deal with others crap because their insecure about themselves" Dream replied.

"It's really boosted moral" Tubbo explained, "I mean Tommy's more confident than ever".

"Good to know my presence can help" Dream laughed.

The 2 talked for a while, until Foolish came over and smacked Dream round the back of the head.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??!" Dream complained.

"Why are you in school still!?" Foolish snapped.

"Because the government expect me to be?" Dream replied confused. Tubbo just standing there confused as hell.

"You passed out!" Foolish remarked.

"So?" Dream questioned confused farther.

"YOU PASSED OUT!?" Tubbo stated shocked.

"Okay, come on its not the worst thing that's happened to me" Dream said nonchalantly.

"You still should not be in school" Foolish replied.

"It's English last, one of the few lessons I can sit through, I figured I'd stay in school" Dream explained.

"Your so stupid" Tubbo laughed running off to Tommy as he was yelling for him.

"RUDE!" Dream shouted at the running Tubbo.

"Did you get detention?" Foolish asked.

"Unfortunately, Phil got the call 15 minutes into the lesson" Dream replied grimacing, "not to forget the lecture that comes with it".

"You did the right thing, I don't think Puffy will mind" Foolish said in a comforting way.

"Puffy's opinion obviously matters, but if Puffy told me not to... I probably would have still done it" Dream chuckled.

"You have more big brother energy than me and I'm the oldest" Foolish stated.

"It is a bit strange" Dream answered, rubbing over the growing bruise.

"That the hit you got?" Foolish asked.

"Yeah, One of the dicks shoved me and my head went straight into the floor" Dream explained.

"Have you iced it?" Foolish questioned.

"God no, I don't go anywhere near the school nurse" Dream said backing away from Foolish expecting to dragged to the nurse.

"You can chill, I'll go grab you one" Foolish laughed, "where you going to be?".

"Probably at my usual lunch spot with Techno and the group, but I really dont need one..." Dream replied watching Tubbo.

"Alright ill see you there in 5 minutes" Foolish said walking towards reception not giving Dream the choice.

"TUBBO!" Dream shouted getting the boys attention.

"WHAT!?" Tubbo answered.

"IM GOING OFF, I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I GET HOME!" Dream stated.

"WAIT I'LL COME OVER" Tubbo yelled running over to Dream.

Before Dream could say anything, Tubbo had gave him a hug. Unlike the one he gave Tubbo last night, Dream stood static.

"Wrong place Tubs" Dream forced out, really not prepared for the sudden shot of affection.

"What am I too embarrassing to be around?" Tubbo joked letting go of Dream.

"No... just awkward place to give me a hug" Dream explained.

"Your so antisocial" Tubbo laughed, "see you after your detention".

Before Dream could question how Tubbo knew about his detention, the boy was already running around with Tommy. 

He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his friends overly confused.

"Hey Dream" Wilbur greeted.

"Hello" Dream said sitting at the table all sulky.

"Why aren't you up in the trees?" George asked.

Wilbur and Techno snickered. Dream sent a death glare there way before gently placing his head down on the table.

"He was quite literally 'grounded' by Phil and Puffy" Wilbur explained smirking.

"He basically blackmailed Wilbur" Techno explained.

"It wasn't blackmail... I dared him which had a consequence either way" Dream corrected.

"So blackmail?" Quackity asked.

Dream just grumbled some random nonsense.

"Dreammmmm" Foolish's voice was heard getting closer to the table.

"Nooooo" Dream responded.

"After much persuasion, I had the nurse gave me an ice pack without seeing you" Foolish cheered.

An ice-pack was thrown in front of Dream.

"I didn't think you'd actually get one" Dream confessed picking the ice pack.

"Your meant to put it on the bruise" Foolish said picking it up and placing it on the injury.

"Awww big brother, taking care of dreamy" An Alpha said from behind.

Could he not get a break today. Before he could do anything, Phil had walked over with another teacher to prevent anything from happening.

"Hey uhh Dream, wanna head to English with me, Mrs Dons said she wanted to talk to you about something" Phil said dragging Dream towards the English block.

"I don't seem to get a choice" Dream answered.

"Nope now pick up your feet" Phil responded.

"Your the ones complaining I should be resting my feet" Dream argued.

"Oh stop complaining" Phil said, "I'm trying to take you away from the awkward position".

[765 Words Total]