Chapter 38 - A BIG Secret Spilled

"Tommy that doesn't bother you" Dream commented.

"It does to us though." Wilbur stated glaring at Dream, "me and Techno have both noticed, somethings up".

"The only thing up is the ceiling" Dream said trying to turn back to his book and ignore convocation.

"Don't hide away behind the book Dream, you can't possibly think we can Just live with that answer!" Techno argued, throwing a pillow at Dream.

"I SAID I DONT WANT A PILLOW, STOP THROWING ME THEM. UP UNTIL TODAY I HAD NOT TOUCHED ONE PROPERLY IN ABOUT 4 MONTHS!" Dream shouted, too quick to realise what he had just said.

"4 MONTHS-!" Puffy exasperated.

"Now look what you've caused" Dream complained.

"Dream don't talk to your friends that way" Phil defended.

"They should have took no for an answer. I didn't want a pillow yet they threw them at me!" Dream said angrily.

"Why would that anger you so much?" Phil asked crossing his arms, "Why haven't you touch a pillow in 4 months?".

"You know why so I don't know why your asking these questions" Dream snarled looking away.

"That's great and all, but we don't!" Techno said pointing to Tommy, Tubbo, Foolish and Wilbur.

"And its none of your concern!" Dream argued.

"Well considering we've known you for what 4 years now, I think it might be!" Wilbur spoke loudly.

"No its not, its a personal matter that realistically Phil shouldn't even know about!" Dream shouted, book forgotten about right now.

"Dream stop yelling, it is not necessary!" Puffy spoke strictly.

"Puffy you know what happened last time this happened, are you not going to step in!" Dream asked looking at the woman he considered his mum.

"Sometimes Dream we have to face the truth, whether that be talking about our problems or facing what happened the other night" Puffy explained.

"Which would you prefer!?" Dream asked a little angry.

"We both know the answer to that" Puffy answered.

"Why won't you just talk about stuff, it's not that hard?" Foolish asked, "Tubbo easily did it with you and now he's doing better".

"Because Tubbo and I lived much different lives, Tubbo never got screamed and shouted at every time he wanted to talk about how he was feeling" Dream started feeling the anger rush through him, he stood up to really portray his point, "Tubbo didn't loose the whole of his childhood because he tried opening up to his biological parents. Tubbo didn't experience the excruciating pain that came from being beaten then having his head bashed into a wall. TUBBO DIDNT SIT THROUGH SLOWLY LOOSING HIS VISION AND BLACKING OUT ONLY TO WAKE UP AND FIND OUT YOUD BEEN IN A COMA FOR 3 WEEKS!!!".

Everyone was silent, nobody knew the details of how Dream lost his memories. Not even Puffy, all she knew is that it was caused by Dreams biological parents. Foolish had tears in his eyes. Tubbo and Tommy were both crying. Techno and Wilbur were too shocked to even process what Dream had said. Phil stared at Dream. Dream was stood at a stand still. How was he feeling, he didn't know, he was angry, loosing the will to live and isolated.

"That is why I don't talk about myself" was all he got out  before his emotions started filling him quicker than he could process them.

He grabbed his book and left the room tears welling in his eyes. He was not going to cry, no he didn't want to. Crying was for the weak in his eyes, crying would only remind him what they did. What he once lived through. Tears had a different meaning to him. They wanted him to cry to have him fit in correctly.

He was going to throw up, he knew he was. He legged it to the kitchen and chucked his guts up in a matter of seconds. The others obviously heard and went to go and check on him.

"Your ignoring your emotions again" Phil observed.

"No shit sherlock" Dream commented, throwing up again.

Puffy went running over to go and see Dream.

"Puffy the more you worry about me the more I'm going to throw up" Dream explained already feeling the next wave of nauseousness wave over him.

"Dream I'm an Omega, I can't just ignore this!" Puffy replied going to grab a cup of water.

"Then prevent it for just 5 minutes please" Dream begged throwing up again.

"Puffy he's not giving into instinct" Phil reminded her.

The room went silent.

"This is the..." Puffy started, only for Techno to Finnish the comment for her,

"Consequences".

[756 Words Total]