Chapter 21 - Secret Didn't Last Long...

"What is going on?" Dream asked looking at all of the commotion. Puffy at the hearing of Dream voice immediately departed from Techno and wiping her eyes.

"Nothing you need to worry about" Puffy explained.

"Will Foolish get told" Dream asked crossing his arms.

"I mean probably, Tubbo's too young and Shlatt's needed at work" Puffy replied.

"Then I need to be told" Dream responded.

"Dream it was genuinely nothing, I was upset that Wilbur and Techno were hurt" Puffy replied. It wasn't the full truth but it also wasn't a lie.

Dream was sceptical but let it pass. Now however would have been his moment to shine. He was in confrontation to either showing others his healing ability or not.

He didn't really get the choice, as soon as he looked at his friends injuries, his eyes immediate went black.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!! I just git rid of you!!" Dream complained banging his head against the wall.

Everyone in the room was both terrified and extremely confused. Was he going to growl and Scare the living shits out of everyone.

"Umm Dream you good bud?" Phil asked, as nobody else was willing to.

"Yes, I need to somehow tell Sapnap the secret didn't last long" Dream grumbled walking up to Techno.

"Ayo Dream let's talk things over I did nothing" Techno pleaded.

"Oh you big baby stand still" Dream grumbled and Techno did just that. Before he could say anything else, Dreams finger had touched the cut on his forehead and like it did Sapnap, it was gone in seconds, as well as all his other injuries.

"Idiot" was all Dream said before turning to Wilbur to do the same.

"I Don't get it, how'd you do that" Puffy asked confused out of her mind.

"I dunno, Sapnap filled me on what really happened, and then eyes went black, and then some random urge came to me to touch his black eye. Before I knew it, it was gone from existence" Dream responded filling everyone in.

"Originally was going to keep it quiet, Sapnap was all on the same page, but I guess that out the window"

Everyone's mouths were hanging open in shock. Dream just looked at them.

"What?"

"How are you not unbelievably shocked right now?" Techno exasperated.

"That was so 10 minutes ago" Dream joked shrugging his shoulders.

It took about 10 minutes of everyone accepting the news to be able to move on normally.

Wilbur, Techno and Dream went to chill in the garden while Puffy and Phil went to go pick up Foolish, Tubbo and Tommy from school.

"I was able to speak to Dream today" Phil announced keeping watch of the road.

"Did you get anything" Puffy asked looking over at Phil.

"I did yes, he's purposefully disregarding his instincts. He wouldn't tell me why, he mentioned his memory loss to me, telling me the few things he does remember. I then mentioned the pills, but he said nothing" Phil started, "there was other things but he really didn't want me to tell you but I think it might be best".

"If its bad I need to know Phil" Puffy explained.

"I know, Dreams more worried about you that's all. I was really pushing for something helpful which obviously pushed at him rejecting instincts. It's getting to the point where it's making him ill, he threw up..."

"HE WHAT!!?" Puffy exclaimed, staring at Phil waiting for more.

"I can't say that was the exact reason why, but it's just puzzle pieces that happen to be a really good fit. He stormed off after asking me to keep it quiet, so while he was absent I took one of his pills, I'll look over it in my lab to see if I can try identify it" Phil explained.

"Thank you for telling me" was all Puffy could get out. How was she suppose to start a convocation with Dream about what he's doing to himself.

"Did he say if he was in lots of pain... like with the whole disregarding his Omega lifestyle" Puffy asked looking at Phil hoping for good news.

"He said it was nothing he couldn't handle and that sometimes it's easy, other times it's harder" Phil answered pulling into the school stopping the car waiting for the others to come out.

"God okay" Puffy grumbled putting her hands over her face feeling overly emotional, "what's a girl to do in this situation".

"Have you tried just sitting down as maybe a family and talk to him. I'm sure he'll crack at some point. As bad as it sounds, we need to make sure he's okay" Phil suggested.

"He won't say anything Infront of Tubbo, and it's very rare Infront of Foolish" Puffy mentioned.

"Why don't we do it tonight with Techno and Wilbur around" Phil mentioned, "Tommy and Tubbo will most likely be out at the park and Foolish will have a 50% chance of being there".

"Do you not think he's been poked at enough today?" Puffy asked.

"Is that not the best position to have him explain himself?" Phil reminded her. He knew it was mean and a little unethical but they were getting desperate with the state Dream was entering.

"And if he doesn't..." Puffy responded.

"We try again another day" Phil shrugged.

"We can do it, but only if we get back and notice he's rejecting an instinct" Puffy decided.

"Do you want me to point it out for you?" Phil asked knowing confrontation wasn't really Puffy's best quality.

"Please do, I'm so awkward when doing it" Puffy replied watching Foolish slowly walk towards their car, one hand holding Tubbo's and the other Tommy's.

If Tubbo was holding somebodies hand, Tommy had to have the same thing. 

[939 Words Total]