Chapter 32 - I think his name begins with a 'N'

Lunch time soon rolled around and Dream was standing outside his locker grabbing a snack from it. However he saw that his more peaceful day was coming an end when a group of bruised Alphas were walking in his direction. They were the lot that got into a fight with his friends yesterday.

"Freakkk!!!" Alpha Lee shouted, Dream just grimaced closing his locker door.

"If I'm the freak, I'd dread to think what you are" Dream replied pulling out his phone to walk away.

Unfortunately the group sped up their walk.

"Did it look like we were finished talking to you?" Lee shouted again.

"I don't know, I was finished talking to you the first time we met" Dream replied reading a recent message from his friend.

"You should not be talking to us that way" One of the Alphas growled.

"Don't care, never will" Dream responded still walking away.

He thought he was good, thought he had gotten away with it, but luck was not on his side today. He was shoved to the ground, head hitting the floor with great force.

"What the fuck is going on?" A voice sounded from behind. It was Sapnap, better than nobody was all Dream thought. His vision was a little blurry and he couldn't quite pin voices to people. He could though see the outline of Sapnap Punching somebody in the face.

That being the last thing he saw, before he knew it he had blacked out and a rush of memories were coming to him again. Him being picked on but being saved by this boy. He was blurred, and misty he couldn't quite put a finger on who it was, he thinks his name begins with an N.

Multiple flashes of these memories came, jeez did he really get picked on that much.

"Dream!" somebody said as his eyes opened.

"Fuckkkkkk..." Dream grumbled, looking around, it was very bright but on an up side, he wasn't freaking out like last time.

"You alright mate?" That was definitely Phil talking.

"Yeah, just got a mild headache" Dream replied. He had sat up, he was still in the corridor. The group of Alphas were stuck around the principal being lectured. Sapnap was stood behind Phil looking at him worried.

"Want me to call Puffy" Phil asked.

"Nahhh, I have some pain meds in my bag I'll take" Dream responded, only then getting hit with all the memories again , which came along side... a migraine, great... there worst than a headache. His face scrunched up in pain as the pain intensified.

"Dream are you sure your good?" Sapnap asked.

"Fuckkkk, the pain just sank in" Dream observed, thinking he was talking to himself.

"Can you please just go home Dream?" Phil asked, almost begging.

"No... I can handle it, plus its English, its usually quite quiet" Dream responded.

"Who have you got for English?" Phil asked, rolling his eyes at Dreams confused face.

"He has Mrs Dons, same as me" Sapnap replied.

"I'll give her an email so she knows if you suddenly stop working and have to leave" Phil replied, "Sapnap your going to need to keep an eye on him, and preferably not punch somebody next time".

"Yeah I know, detention afterschool, all that Jazz" Sapnap Mocked shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck I got one of then afterschool too" Dream grouched standing up with the best of his ability.

"Well now your not alone" Phil replied, he wasn't letting Dream get out of this one, "go have the rest of your lunch, there's still half an hour of it, make sure you eat something Dream it'll help".

Phil walked off and Dream was focusing on his vision as Sapnap led him out the building towards where the others were having lunch.

"Where the Fuck were you 2?" Techno asked throwing some rubbish away.

"In the corridor" Sapnap replied.

"Doing what, lunch started half an hour ago, Tubbo came looking for you" Wilbur responded.

"Where's he now?" Dream asked looking around, feeling a bruise form on his forehead.

"Phil said eat... not cause trouble" Sapnap reminded him sitting at the table.

"What?," Quackity asked look between the 2 "I think we're missing something?".

"I passed out in the corridor, but we're all good now, if Tubbo needs my-" Dream explained.

"WHAT!?" Illumina exasperated.

"It's all sorted now, mostly" Dream said, reminding him of pain meds he wanted. He took them alongside his other meds he takes as to not forget later.

"Why did you pass out?" Techno asked.

"Could have been multiple reasons, I was shoved to the floor and hit my head, the position I was in could have triggered something, could have even been a knock on effect of last night" Dream explained using his fingers to count his reasonings.

"What happened last night?" George asked.

"Nothing-" Dream stated, ending that convocation where it stood.

He grabbed an apple from his bag, "I'm going to go find Tubbo, I'll be back after" Dream said walking off.

[804 Words Total]