1. Vancouver Diamonds

The plane landed on the Vancouver International Airport from India. It was everything Manheer ever wanted. To go somewhere far and live her life according to herself and when she was proposed the offer to study in Canada after her high school, how could she even say no?

She excitedly gathered all of her luggage and went through all the formalities on the airport and decided to wait for her brother Shubhveer to come and pick her up. While waiting she thought to inform her mother about her whereabouts.

1st ring

2nd ring

3r... and her mother picked up the phone and started her enquiry " Manu! Have you reached? Did you face any difficulty? Have you eaten your food which I packed along? Have you reached home? Are you safe? Have you...."

and the rest was interrupted by Manheer saying "Oh my dear Mata shiri, breathe, I am perfectly fine and have just went through immigration process on the airport. And don't worry I ate the food u sent. And by the way, where is your favorite nephew who was supposed to come here 1 hour early haan? Before he was ranting so much stuff that I ll reach an hour early with this and that, I am telling you I ll kill this guy."

The moment she finished her sentence she felt someone standing beside her and saying "Oh so someone is planning to kill me, and here I was thinking to buy a Tim Hortons coffee for my little sister."

Manheer looked back and saw her handsome cousin Shubhveer Singh Gill standing with some flowers and Tim Hortons coffee.

"Veer ji" she exclaimed and ran towards him and hugged him tightly forgetting that she was on a call with her mother. She was meeting him after 6 years and missed him so much.

{veer ji is referred to elder brother in punjabi language}

Shubh hugged her back and started to tease her "Oh now what will I do with these flowers and this coffee, my sister hates me and would kill me"

Manheer stamped his feet using her foot as this is what she always used to do when she was angry or wanted to hit anyone.

They both started to argue when they heard Manheer's mother through the phone "Stop fighting and go home. You are not children anymore." Saying this, she cut the call.

They both saw each others face and passed an evil smile to each other.

Shubh grabbed all the luggage and placed it in his car while Manheer was enjoying the view of canada.

Manheer Kaur Gill was a short height 18 year old curvy girl from punjab. Regardless of her height, she was really beautiful and would surely catch the eye of people. She wanted to become a charted accountant and was an influencer on instagram as well.

MANHEER'S POV

CANADA, is so beautiful, I just can't believe I am finally here. THANK YOU SO MUCH RABB JI FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE. Today is one of the best days of my life. I will enjoy and create so many memories. Oh but first, lets post pic on insta yaaar, i have done so much hardwork for this airport look and no pic! UFF NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I went towards veer ji and asked him to click some pics of mine before we reach home.

MANHEER'S POST

@manheerkaurgill VANCOUVER,CANADA