39. Confused.

Manheer's POV

Warmth is the first word that came into my mind when I woke up.

Opening my eyes and seeing myself cocooned in my husband's arms.

He feels safe.

Despite of everything he did.

This bastard right here whom I call my husband feels safe.

I don't know what came into my mind and I started weaving my hand in his curly brown hair.

He definitely has this personality of a Greek God that I have read in books.

He looks utterly handsome while sleeping.

And here I am checking him out.

But his words come into my brain and that's when reality strucks hard.

"Love is accepting someone the way they are."

Do I accept him the way he is?

I know I wanted to escape him the moment I got to know the truth.

But he will never let me go away.

Now that thing is even past.

Because the moment he was shot by Arjun veer ji, I realised I would die without him.

So there is just one option left.

Accept him.

But it is really hard for me to become all the same the way everything was before.

Also whenever I try, my overthinking mind tells me.."what if whatever he said as the darksoul was what he truly felt and what he says to me on my face is lie."

This is the only thing I am scared of.

Amrit's actions say he loves me to the moon and back.

What moon?

His actions say he loves me to the neptune nd back. Considering the distance between earth and Neptune is way more than earth and the moon.

I try hard to remove his arms from my waist and he mumers in his sleep.."I love you Heer."

I smile comes on my face and unconsciously I reach his forehead to kiss but then I realise what I was gonna do.

Instant break.

I get up from the bed and get ready.

Today we have to go somewhere.

Can't be late...

Amrit's POV

"Sir if you allow us, we will kill him and that Sanjana Thakur right now." The Over-excited Rudra speaks.

"She still hasn't done anything. And what she said that day to me..I guess she has received her lesson because no fashion agency is now willing to sign her after her father's downfall." I say.

"And sir about him?"

"He would have got to know that his favourite diamond traitor told me the truth by now. Moreover he hasn't done anything to provoke me or hurt my wife yet. So I beleive he dropped his vicious plans."

"Sir he has sent the money back! And the fact is he has left British Columbia. He is in Ontario right now."

"Cool enough. Cowards are hiding their face I guess. But I don't trust him. Trace his every single move."

"Sir there is 1 more thing."

"Speak."

"Yesterday I saw mam was booking tickets for Amritsar but due to server issue the site was down. I noticed it and asked and said I will do it on her behalf."