37. He is my husband

*BANG*

A huge lightening like sound was heard everywhere and all the guards of Ruhaniyat came running inside with their guns pointed directly at the shooter.

Manheer screamed so badly that she instantly closed her eyes and her hands were on her ears.

Scared as fuck.

And Amrit?

Amrit who was already on his knees for Manheer fell so badly on the floor due to the force of the bullet that hit him in his arm.

Amrit couldn't see who the shooter was because when he fell his face was in the opposite direction.

The shooter of the gun came close to them making the guards load their guns.

The shooter sighed and smiled looking at the guards.

"You shouldn't have hurt her. Amrit Singh Shekhawat."

That is when Manheer and Amrit recognized who it was.

"Arjun veer ji" Manheer said as she opened her eyes.

But what else did she see?

Blood.

Everywhere.

Amrit's blood.

He was holding his arm with another and glaring at Arjun.

Deadly.

"AMRITTTT!!" She screamed and bent down to touch him when Arjun held her wrist.

"Arj-jun vee-r ji, blood, Ambul-ance, ve-er ji Amrit!! Veer ji Blood! Veer ji LEAVE MY HAND!!" She screamed while Arjun was holding her wrist and giving no expression.

"Ar-jun fucking Leave her." Amrit said while he was still in pain.

Ofcourse he would be. It was a 500 S&W MAGNUM gun.

A hunting gun.

The most powerful gun ever.

One bullet is enough to crush a person's bone.

Meanwhile Manheer couldn't see anything else except her husband lying down with blood flowing from his veins.

Amrit's guards surrounded Arjun from everywhere and were ready to shoot.

Arjun saw all this.

"Oh come on my boys, I know I trained you well enough that you can shoot me properly!" Arjun said and smiled."

"Don-don't shoot hi-m" Amrit commanded.

Meanwhile Manheer held the collor of Arjun's shirt and said..

"Y-ou shot him!! Are you mad! G-Guns are not things for playing. You are not .. Leave it main bhi kinse baat kar rhi hoon, I will myself call Ambulance."

Arjun's guards had overtook the living room till then.

That is when Arjun held her arm tightly and said..

"You are panicking because he is shot. Did he even think before hurting you?" Arjun said.

"Kya bakwas mar rhe hain aap."

"bakwas toh yeh maar raha tha sara vaqt." Arjun said pointing at Amrit.

"Wh-what are you doing Ar-jun.." Amrit said gaining all his strength.

"You know what? I am glad I didn't tell you about Manheer two years ago!"
Arjun exclaimed angrily.

On the other hand Manheer was all just caring about the amount of blood Amrit had lost.