14. I am angry but I want Waffles

Amrit studied all the cctv footages from Manheer's house. Every minute. Every second. Who came in. Who went out.

But the videos had a gap.

This irritated him more.

He called Roop and clearly ordered him (forgetting that Roop is his brother) to shift her into some another house.

Even Roop himself knew it is a good step to take as she will get the memories in the same house, but being a brother and staying with a sister who always makes things happy and sweet where ever she goes, was a big step.

But he had to think more of her. He couldn't be selfish.

Amrit proposed that he had an apartment which Manheer could use and Roop agreed.

The next day everyone shifted Manheer's things in the apartment.

Loveleen wanted to buy her own apartment but because of Roop's pleadings of not leaving Manheer alone and she agreed to stay with her for a week.

Manheer is the kind of person who becomes normal in a few minutes. Even if she is angry at someone, she will become normal again if the person just says a "sorry".

So after alot of crying she was normal too..

"Arey yar tum sab itni tension mat lo, aaya vadda stalker, jutti marangi usde main. I am a very strong girl." Manheer had said.

(you guys don't take tension! Who is this stalker? I will hit him with my shoes. I am a very strong girl)

"Yes everybody knows that. Even the devil himself is scared of you." Roop made fun of her.

(Well technically devil is at her fingertips tho..Mr. Amrood)

She settled well in Amrit's apartment.

It was on 16th floor.

Everything was grey in colour which according to Manheer was about to change...

The living room

Manheer's Room

Manheer's Room