5. Extrovert a**

Amrit asked Manheer to stand in the restaurant lounge as his men would bring up the cars from the parking.
When the cars came, Amrit realised today he had brought the same mercedes in which he had noticed Manheer for the first time.
Amrit gestured his driver to come off the car with his eyes as he wanted to drive for Manheer.
The driver did as he was directed.

Amrit ran towards the passenger seat and opened up the door of the car for Manheer.

Manheer felt really special at this gesture.

It was first time Amirt had allowed someone to sit on the passenger seat with him.
By seeing this, all of his men knew, that Manheer is really something for whom this dark Devil would do anything.

They both sat in the car and Manheer started to ask him questions.

MANHEER'S POV
"Ok so I have some questions Mr. Amrood" this was what I told him as soon as I sat in his car and he started to drive.

"You can ask me anything you want Heer" he said.

Ufff when he calls me Heer, my heart starts beating so fucking fast. Calm down Manheer it's just your first meeting.

"Well, what kind of work do you do? Like you have so expensive cars around you, these guards and all?! Are you a celebrity?"
I was very much curious from the time I had collided with him in the restaurant.

Like who the fuck takes guards around him when coming to a restaurant.

"Uhmm, well lets say I am a really rich entrepreneur. And because of that I have some enemies due to which I have to keep guards around." He said while smiling at me.

Godd!! This man is so perfect. And wait.
The dimples.
I am dead.

"Ooh wow, that's great. So the next question is where are we going? Like I have to buy so much stuff, I don't even know much about the city, Love is also not with us.. Are you sure we can do this?" I said.

"Hey, hey, calm down baby, first of all, you are with THE AMRIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT so don't need to worry and secondly I have a question, who is love?" he asked

AMRIT'S POV

The moment my Heer sat in the passenger seat of my car with me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was like I was living in a dream.

She asked me about my work..I didn't want her to be formal with me with that king of Rajasthan stuff and telling about my mafia dealings to my little bird and scaring her was the last thing I would do, so instead I said that I am an entrepreneur. Which is practically true as well.

Then she kept blabbering about her cousin Shubhveer's birthday about how she has to plan it and buy things and suddenly she named some LOVE..

WHO THE FUCK IS LOVE?

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?

Keeping my inner rage in myself, I tried to be calm as hell and asked her politely that who is Love.

"Oh you know I came with a friend at the restaurant who left early, her name is Loveleen, I call her Love for short and she calls me Manu" she said with the prettiest smile on her face.

SHE IS CUTE. I CAN SAY THIS LINE INFINITE TIMES AND STILL WONT GET TIRED.

But I swear if she had said that she had a boyfriend, God knows what I would have done. Not to her of course. But that guy.

But what if she does have one.

Now the urge to read her file that Arjun had sent me was growing so heavily.