D&A

Dedication

"To all the ones who feel insecure of themselves

"To all the ones who feel insecure of themselves."

And all the Punjabis.

And to me.

Author's note

Hello Sohneyo!

First of all thank you so much for choosing to read my book.

I always have been insecure of myself while reading other wattpad books which had female leads from all around the world except Punjab.

They were slim and sassy which made me insecure of my own self and led me to think maybe people don't like Punjabis.

But what I realised was, people don't really know who we are.

They know the stereotypical "balle-balle" "peg-sheg" Punjabis.

So I decided to write a Punjabi story myself.

The First Typical Punjabi wattpad book.

The female lead of the book is inspired from my own self.

The name Manheer itself is derived from my real name.

You may find the initial chapters cringe, because I was still confused on how to write part as this is my 1st story.

The first 14 chapters are complete cringe because I was writing just for fun and didn't care about anything at all. I know it. Don't spread any hate. I myself find it cringe when I go back and read.

Do not judge the book based on my 1st 14 chapters.

As you will go through the chapters, you'll see improvement in my work.

This story is dark romance and contains mature content.

My characters are psychopaths and have their own flaws but this is how I have created them.

Just as my readers say: Melek does not write dark romance, she writes psychopathic romance.

Please take this warning seriously and then proceed to read.

My book do not have any kind of sexual assault or cheating. You can be assured with that case.

But that's it for now.

Jee aaeyan nu

ਜੀ ਆਇਆਂ ਨੂੰ

(Welcome)