19. The dream date.

-exactly from the moment where we left the last chapter.

AMRIT'S POV

The moment I heard the words she loved me too, I lost my sanity. Those are the fucking words I have been dieing to hear.

The control I had been keeping on myself was literally out of my control!

She was on the sofa and I was on the floor on my knees for my lady. The love of my life.

Who could imagine that the King who never bent infront of any single being, who never even talked to anyone politely, is now heads over heels for a petite little girl.

She herself has no idea how much control she has over me.

How badly I am whipped for her.

And her saying me I love you too has made me go insane. Never had I ever thought that just 4 words would make me feel on top of the world.

I hope you forgive me Heer for whatever I have done, but you will understand that this all was because of US. TO GET US TOGETHER.

But nevermind.

I WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW.

You will never know.

Call me a psychopath or what.

But

This is us. Forever

And this will remain forever.

I promise you.

I held her face through one hand and her waist with another and smashed my lips on hers.

I can never get enough.

Never. Ever.

Her cherry pink lips.

Softer than cotton. Softer than the petals of roses.

I love this feeling.

Her, IN MY HANDS.

I kissed her passionately.

And she resprocated it too.

She would be the death of me.

This girl is so fragile that I picked her up while kissing and went towards her bedroom. Without breaking our kiss.

I gentle laid her on the bed and removed my T-shirt.

Her hands were all roaming in my hairs.

I have never even let my own mother touch them but Gosh! When she is weaving her hands in my hair, it feels like heaven.

I wanted to make sure that the way I am getting the pleasure, she should get too.

I hovered over her and support myself on my arms. Breaking our "oh so perfect" kiss I started giving her wet kisses down her neck.

The way she moaned my name after that literally made me insane. Its a dream fome true.

My dream girl moaning my name when I kiss her.

Fuck..

"Am..amrit" she moaned.

Only my inner self knows how badly I wanted to tear that oversized t-shirt of hers. Why the fuck she has to wear a "men's" T-shirt. If she really likes those, mine would look so perfect on her. But anyways, I don't want to make her scared and uncomfortable.

The beast inside me was craving for her.

I did my work on her neck for a few minutes and suddenly she placed her hands on my shoulder signalling me to stop.