4. I hope you are not a Villain.

"I AM NEVER GONNA LET HER GO NOW!

SHE IS MINE FROM THIS MOMENT.."

These were the thoughts all roaming in Amrit's mind when he saw Manheer after 2 freaking years. He scanned her from head to toe as if thinking it is a dream and she would disappear if he did not do so.

AMRIT'S POV
I was completely thrilled by the beauty who was infront of me. Wearing a white middi dress with her hair loose along with those flats.. She was looking like an absolute goddess. Though that slit in her dress was making her legs flaunt and look more hot, I was not liking her legs being exposed infront of my men. Even though they are my men, she is fucking mine too and that is for me to see, not for anyone else.

While thinking such thoughts, I felt the softest touch ever on my arm. God it is softer than the silk, softer than the cotton, softer than the...and someone snapped infront of me.

Wait..
Someone has guts to snap infront of me..
"HELLO?! Sir, are you really fine?! I am sorry if I hurt you by any chance, Are you okay" my diamond said.
Godd, she again said that word.
Once she is with me, she has to learn never to say that word infront of me.
I came back to my senses and nodded yes and said that I was fine.

The moment I said that, she removed her hand from my arm.
Diamond please, no don't do that..
But I couldn't stop her.
Wait?! Did I just say please?!
Fuck what is this girl doing to me!!
I saw her passing a cute smile to me and then leaving towards her table.
Towards her friend.

I came to Lujuria to have a nice talk with the Chef, but who knew I would find my peace, MY DIAMOND.
Instead of going to the Chef, I went towards the VIP lounge which was closest to her table so I can watch her and listen to her talks.

"Uff yaar I am so much hungry" my diamond said to her friend.
"Well, thats what happens when you don't have breakfast" her friend replied.
"Manu you know it that you do not have a good immune system then why do you do this!!!" her friend said again.

Oh so my diamond's name is Manu I guess.
And wait, what the fuck, she has weak immunity and she did not eat her breakfast.
Fuck it. She is just like a baby, but no worries, she will be MY BABY.. and I will protect her and take care of her at any cost..

Then my diamond and her friend saw the waiter coming but he came forward and came to me instead.
Uff my diamond is hungry and this motherfucker is coming to me instead of her. But what's his mistake again, he knows I am the king of both the underworld and the Rajasthan..
But everyone will have to learn.
When my diamond is there infront of me, even she is my queen.

I told the waiter to take their order first and he went to them.

"I would like have some italian pasta along with italian salad and she would eat?!" Her friend said
And my diamond excitedly interrupted and said "NUTELLA WAFFLES."

Fuck she is cute.

"Manu, you can't have Nutella waffles as your breakfast, have something heavy so you remain energised all day."

"Love, please don't interfere, you know how much I love Nutella waffles, besides I am paying so I will buy whatever I want" she said.

Oh so she loves Nutella waffles. NOTED!

"Ok then eat something more along with it, I wont let you go without you eating something nice, you know if you don't have your breakfast nicely, you will be sneezing all day" her friend said.

So my baby is actually immature.

After sometime their dishes came and they started to eat.

My diamond took out a small retro camera and clicked pictures of food.