57. Don't you dare remove my hand.

Manheer's Pov

"Amrit dasso na kithe laike ja re ho?"
(Amrit tell na, where are you taking me?)

This was the 100th time I was asking him the same question.

Going down from the 4th floor it was taking us time and I was perfectly utilising it by asking him to do my favourite thing.

Spoil the surprise.

"Hmm we'll have to do one more thing." He said as he was holding my hand with one hand and my waist with another helping me to walk.

"What?" I enquired.

"Shifting to the ground floor."

"Hnn? Why? You said you like to remain alone and want a floor all to yourself away from everyone and all."

"That doesn't mean my pregnant wife will face any difficulty."

"Hnn?"

"It will be easier for you to walk downstairs and you will be around the family members so you can call them when you need them!"

"Haaye mere Amrood wale Raja ji. Kinne cute o tusi!"

(Oh my Amrood King, you are too cute.)

No sound came.

"Stop blushing Amrit."

"B-blush? When did I? Y-you are blindfolded. You don't know. You can't see me."

"I am your wife Raja ji, I know when you blush."

"Aap kuch bhi bol rahi hain Heer. Aisa kuch nahi hai."

(You are speaking useless things. There is nothing like that.)

"Nalayakon wali batien karna aapka kaam hai mera nahi, abhi meri ankhon se patti hataien!!"

(Its your work to talk stupidly not mine. Now remove the blindfold."

"Why? Are you scared I'll take you to some.." and then he stopped walking and because he stopped, I also stopped.

"Take me where?"

He came utterly close to me. I could sense it.

I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

Shivers ran through my body.

He wrapped me up, or I should say, caged me in his arms.

"A-amrit?"

He came close to my ear and said in his husky voice, "Are you scared I'll take you to some dark unholy room and have my way-"

"Ehhhh shut up Amrit" I said as I removed his hands from me and try to walk away a little when suddenly his grip tightens around me waist and he screams loudly,

"Heer!!!"

I-

I remove the blindfold and-

I was about to fall off the stairs.

We were on the first floor and it was dark everywhere around.

Seeing the stairs my breath really stopped and I felt sweat all around my face.

And that is when Amrit pulled me towards him and I collide with his rock hard chest.

"Jaan hi nikal gayi thi meri." he says.

(I was about to die.)

He hugs me so tightly.

"One, I hate it when you remove me hands from you, two, I hate it when you end up hurting yourself." His voice was different this time.