54. Self Obsessed cousin

Amrit's pov

"Your cousin? Who?" Heer asked.

"We are meeting after so long and you are asking about my cousin?"

She rolled her eyes at this and I smiled.

I cupped her face and kissed on her lips.

"I. Was. Craving. For. This."

I lick every corner of her lips and enter my tongue in her mouth like it's my original home.

Her head tips back. Half eyes open. Half closed. One hand on her hip and another on her jaw.

"This view. My view."

I suck her lips as she closes her eyes.

A moan is the only reply I get.

She pats on my shoulder indicating she is breathless but I was fucking breathless too.

Breathless cause I might have lost her.

I go down to her neck and kiss it with my whole heart and love.

And that's when her lavender fragrance hit me.

Fuck.

This fragrance.

You can have thousands of perfumes but the way it feels mixed with her scent is so fucking unreal.

And that's it.

Her scent. Her fragrance made me lost control.

"Kya jaadu hai, kya nasha hai, ye khusbu hai ya fana hai."

(It's magic, its drug, is it scent or destruction)

"Tell me you missed this. Tell me you missed us Amrit." She says while panting but looking into my green eyes sharply.

"There was no fucking time my thoughts did not include you. Mrs. Manheer Amrit Singh Shekhawat."

She smiles and kisses me back.

"Amrit?"

"Ji"

"Yaar hum jagah toh dekh lete ek baar. Kahi bhi kabhi bhi intense nhi hona hota hai."

(We should've seen the place for once. We should not get intense anywhere, anytime.)

And that is when she pointed at the unconscious Mr. Stupid Singh Rawat.

I picked up my rifel and showed to Heer.

The bullets had drug. He will be unconscious for sometime.

(For anyone wondering it was a soundproof rifel, so no nobody got to know)

"Well, my wife's acting skills are so good! I never realised." I said pecking on her lip again.

No I can't get enough.

She smiled and said,"oh you know I am so great." And that is when she laughed.

God. Her laugh is angelic.

My angel.

Her whole body was bruised, yet she was smiling.

"Heer. I couldn't protect you once, but I swear I will die but will not let anything happen to you or our baby." I said putting my hand on her baby bump.

"Die vie wali batien nahi karo. Please. Last time I said something in joke Arjun veer ji shot you. Please no."

(Don't talk about dieing.)

"By the way, kya gaana gaya tha kal aapne, for a second I myself was crying standing in your closet after hearing it."

(By the way, you sang so well yesterday)