21. Welcome to Udaipur.

"Mr. Amrood?" Manheer said while her head was just lying on the window of Amrit's Mercedes Benz and was looking out at Rajasthan.

They had just landed on Jaipur International Airport and now were heading towards Udaipur where the Royal Fort was.

"Ji, meri jaan" Amrit replied as he was doing some work on his laptop.

"Pehele murgi aayi ya anda?" She asked boringly while her head was still lying on the window and she was looking outside.

(Egg came first or hen?)

"Ummm..Murgi?" He said as he was so much concentrated on his work.

(umm hen?)

"Nai, anda..!" Manheer said with low confidence.

(no! Egg)

Even though she was really excited to be in Rajasthan as she had never gone out of Punjab (only to Canada) but due to the 6 hour road distance from Jaipur to Udaipur her head was aching now.

"Acha theek hai anda aya.." Amrit corrected himself.

(ok ok egg)

"Nahi, agar ande me se Murga nikla toh?" Manheer said as now she was placing her head on Amrit's shoulder and watching his laptop.

(No, if chicken came out of egg then?)

"Agar anda pehle aya, aur usme se Murga niklta toh aur ande nahi aa paenge na.." she joked.

(Then no hen and no more eggs!)

Amrit who was so much indulged in his work laughed at her joke.

Ofcourse he would.

He never wants his Heer to be sad about anything.

The Rajasthani Royal driver who was listening to all this was so much stunned to see his King behaving like this.

The King whom he had seen from his childhood, never liked jokes. But now he was comforting his love over a bad joke.

All of a sudden Manheer said,"STOP THE CAR!!" and the Car stopped with a jerk.

All the cars of the guards who were behind them also stopped with the same pace.

Amrit was so shocked at this and instantly started to enquire,"Heer are you fine? You are having motion sickness? Baby do you need anythi.." And he was interrupted,
"Raja ji mujhe vo bhel puri khani hai vahan par." And she pointed towards a bhelpuri stall.

(Raja ji I want to eat that bhel puri!)

(Clicked by yours truly Author Melek 😙)

As Amrit was about to speak she again interrupted, "abhi mere book boyfriends jaise shuru mat ho jana please, Heer how unhealthy all this is and all! Apko khana ho toh aa jayiye main chali!" As she said this she opened the door and ran towards the bhelpuri stall.