10. Chinku Minkus

AMRIT'S POV

I.KISSED.HEER. The kiss was marvelous. Magnificent. Passionate. And the main fact was, when I kissed her, SHE KISSED ME BACK.

God I am gonna die for real today.

The kiss wasn't in my plan. Let alone, to tell her about my feelings wasn't in my plan but now she has gotten the idea about what I feel.
Fuck it.
Fuck my plan.

It's not like I regret our kiss. It was the best thing to ever happen. To feel her lips on mine. Gosh.

But now I will have to mould my plan accordingly.

After dropping Heer home, I headed towards Ruhaniyat when my phone rang.

Rameshwaran uncle.

He is the housekeeper of Ruhaniyat. He has been with me since my childhood and I respect him alot. He never calls me, something might have happened.

I picked up the phone.

"Ghani Ghamma Hukum sa" he said. (greetings in Marwari language-a language of rajasthan)

"Ji kaka, kya hua." I said.

(Yes uncle, what happened)

"Ji vo, bade Hukum padhaarey hain." He said.

Fuck it.

(Sir, actually Bade Hukum has come)

(now your author's mind is unable to say what is bade Hukum in english and since you all need translations desperately what I would say is Hukum is used for King and bade means big. I know its definitely not Big King cause there is only one King and..IDK it sounds cringe. My mind is numb right now)

"Ji hum abhi aa rahe hain." I said and drove as fast as I could.

(yes I am coming)

At Ruhaniyat

Ruhaniyat was situated in the middle of the woods, away from the hustle and bustle of the city on a bit of an up hill.

My guards when saw my car from the foot of the hill, all the gates started to open.

I reached the main door and gave my car keys to the driver.

When I entered inside Rameshwaran uncle came running towards me and with a glass of water.

"Hukum sa, bade hukum apki study ki taraf gaye hain." He said

(Sir, bade Hukum has gone towards your study)

I nodded and went towards my study.

There he was.

Standing in the middle and watching my Heer's portraits that were on the wall.

"So this is the reason why the King Of Rajasthan hasn't returned to his territory in 2 years." He said while he was still watching my Heer.

I stayed quiet and kept noticing him.