Amrit's Epilogue

My gaze falls on the perfect curvy figure sleeping in our bed as I enter our room.

It would be a hundred percent lie if I say that the beast inside me is gone after these years.

2 years finding her, 20 months to our marriage.

The beast is still there.

The only difference is that it has got it's master now who can tame him.

My wife, my life.

Manheer Kaur Shekhawat.

I trail down her soft smooth legs with my fingers very softly, not trying to wake her up.

She was wearing my t-shirt and shorts maybe because I couldn't see cause of the length of the t-shirt.

I chuckled.

Sahaaye was sleeping in his cot soundly.

The particular day when I read Heer's Diary before our wedding, she had written how she would love to have a family with her loved one.

I impregnated her because she was a goddamn nicotine to my life.

I wanted to seal her fate from every possible way.

Be it that stalker, be it our marriage, be it our baby.

All her ways, should lead to only one path.

Amrit Singh Shekhawat.

Do I know all my ways were wrong? Yes.

Do I give a shit about it? Fuck no.

But the funny part here is that I did all of it because I was scared to loose Heer.

And now?

Now I am scared to loose the two of my lives.

My wife and my baby.

The two inseparable aspects of my life.

My world starts from them and ends at them.

And it is gonna be like this forever.

It was 4:00 p.m. in the evening.

Maybe they were having an afternoon nap.

I had been a lot more busy these days due to elections and other stuff.

Heer has also got her job after passing her exam and we both live the happiest life with our little Bittu.

I put both of my arms on either side of her pillow and bend down.

She was sleeping so peacefully.

Her breathing was all even without any hint of tension on her face.

Exactly like the way I had seen her for the first time.

I start placing wet kisses on the tip of her neck, right below her jaw and say in a low, soft and husky voice,

"Wake up baby mama"

"Uhmm-hmm" she moans in her sleep as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Come here" She says while her eyes were closed.

She must be tired.

Without any delay I lay down on the other side of the bed and part her hair aside as she snuggles more in my chest.

I kiss on the top of her head securing her tightly in my arms.

Now this is called ✨Jannat✨

Coming home after a full toxic political day in the arms of your beautiful wifey.