17. Get this cleaned up.

"Loveleen yar hadd hai, I trusted him so much but he never revealed his identity! Like did I ever say anything bad to him? Yeah I did in the Mr. Amrood sense but that was just a nickname. And you know right I only give nicknames to my friends. And that wasn't even a big deal and would I eat him if he had told me that he is a freaking goddamn King? No na!" Manheer said irritatedly sitting on the kitchen bar section of Loveleen's apartment.

As soon as she got to know that Amrit was a King, she got so upset that she took the metro and came to Loveleen's apartment.

"Bro, I can feel your pain." Loveleen said. Her voice did not have any charm as she spoke as if something had happened with Loveleen.

"Yahan jhooth mujhe bola gaya hai but awaz teri itni rookhi rookhi hai! What happened to youu." Manheer asked as she noticed. (I was being lied and you are sad.)

"Dude, I don't know." Loveleen said sadly.

"Love, we are besties right! And I tell you everything and here you are. Secrets. Fine. You also keep your secrets like Mr.Amro...No! Like Amrit Singh Shekhawat THE KING! Be happy." Manheer said angrily. She was really on the verge of killing her teddy bear by punching him.

"Okay fine I am telling you but promise me that you won't make fun of me." Loveleen pleaded.

"Aaj tak kabhi udaya hai?" Manheer said.

(did I ever do it)

"I kissed a guy." She said.

Manheer jumped in excitement forgetting her anger .
"And you fucking Loveleen Kaur Saini didn't tell me..BHAIIIII" She literally screamed. "Who was the guy, tell me everything about him. Kaun hai kya hai, kahan hui yeh kisss.!!!!"

"Vahi toh problem hai yaar. I don't know who it is!" Loveleen said holding her head.

"More of like, I don't remember who it is. My ass was drunk!" She said. Literally on the verge of crying.

Manheer laughed at this.

"Haye meri bestie, peheli kiss hui aur vo bhi ni yaad. Aisa dukh bhagwaan kisi ko na dey." She joked.(uff my bestie, first kiss and can't even remember)

"Maine kaha tha na tu mazaak udaegi" Loveleen said angrily.

(I told you, you will make fun of me)

"Okok meri vixen, I am sorry. Hum dono ki zindagi hai hi jhandd." Manheer said while giving her a side hug.

"But I do remember that he had this aura, like he had whispered in my ear in this oh so husky voice that if I kissed him, he would make sure no one kisses me after that. I never got such dangerous feeling yaar. Ek stalker toh tera hai hi, ab ek aur hum sab afford nahi kar skte." Loveleen said crying.

Instantly something came in Manheer's mind and she stood up.

"You know what? I know what!" Manheer exclaimed.

"Hainn, tera dimag hill gya mainu lagda" Loveleen said.(your brain is misplaced)

"I mean I know what we need!!" Manheer said as she clapped her hands.

"What do we need? Oh please don't tell me you need a good fuck!" Loveleen said.

"Aye haaye, vo toh mera husband karega..what we need right now is a good drink and some dance in the club!" Manheer said.(thats for my husband to do)

"You too know if Roop veer ji got to know he will not say anything to you but I will be in trouble!" Loveleen said.

"But on second thought, you know what? I know what! Screw everyone and lets have this night to ourselves. Bhai kya sabka soch rhe hain. Zindagi hamaari jhand hai. Yeh veer ji ka daantna vaantna toh chalta rahega. Lets go out!" Loveleen said gaining her 'bad bitch' strength back like the sassy queen she is!.