8. No one loves me.

Manheer woke up with alot of headache. The first thing that she noticed was Amirt was standing by the window on a call..

MANHEER'S POV

Oh God, my headache is too much, that was the first thought when I woke up but the sight right after that was so handsome...

He was talking to someone on call in some foreign language.
Even if I think I knew the language I won't be able to concentrate on what he was saying.

Mr. Amrood hain toh handsome.

I was much more enjoying my view.
The way he occasionally touches his curly hair while talking. His oh so perfect jaw line. Oh my god. And then those arms.

I still remember when he hugged me last time, I felt so secure and safe.

While he was still on call, I tried to sit on the bed as it had been alot of time that I have been laying on it.

While getting up, I noticed the hospital room.

It looked nothing like hospital.

No medicinal smell, no machine, nothing.

There were flowers all around me.

And that too lavenders.

There were beautiful sceneries on the wall.

I was too busy noticing my surroundings that I didn't notice my own self.

When I was getting up, my head ached again as if someone had hit me with a hammer and a little sound of "ah" came out of my mouth.

That's when Amirt noticed me and said "I will talk to you later" on the phone and ran towards me.

He adjusted my pillow and sat on the couch placed right next to my pillow.

"Aap ko kuch chahiye? Aap kaisi hain? Aapko kahin dard toh nahi ho rha na? Aap mujhe awaz de deti main apki help kar deta!" He said.
(Do you need something? How are you? Are you in pain? You should have called me, I would have helped you!)

"Arey Mr. Amrood hum purey ke purey theek hain bas halka sa headache hai! Aap tension mat lo meri. Aur rahi bat aapko bulane ki toh aap bat kar rhe the phone pey toh disturb nahi kiya maine."
I said.
(Hey, Mr. Amrood I am completely fine, i just have a little bit of headache. You dont take tension. And you were busy so I thought not to disturb you.)

He cupped my face with both of his hands and said "aap hamari priority hain, aap agar bulaengi hamein toh vo disturb kabhi nahi hoga. Yeh pehli aur akhri baar ap bol rhi hain yeh, dubara na kahiyega."
(You are my priority Heer! If you call me, it would never be called disturb. Its first and last time you are saying this. Don't say it again.)

"Acha theek hai but abhi I am hungry. I need food." I said well making a crying face.
(Okok fine, right now I am hungry and I need food)

"Hum abhi apke liye khana mangwate hain.." he said..
(I ll order food for you right now)

How can someone be so perfect yaar.

After about 10 minutes I saw Shubh veer ji and Loveleen coming in the room.

When I cried last night, I know I had put them in alot of tension.
I feel like crying but I won't.

They are already so tensed, I will have to cheer them up.

The moment they entered the room,
I started my drama queen rona dhona,
"Haaye rabb ji, aaj kal ka kya zamaana aa gaya hai, yahan ek masoom si bachi hospital mein hai aur vahan uska bhai aur uski bestfriend ghum rahe hain, yeh dekhne se pehle mujhe utha.."