9. Chocolate kiss

13 days later

At Ruhaniyat (name of Amrit's Palace)

AMRIT'S POV

Manheer Kaur Gill. What is this little girl. The demon inside me craves for her. I want her. To be right besides me. Forever.

It feels like something is killing me whenever I have to leave her and come back to the palace.

It feels like if she is not with me then someone might steal her away from me.

But why God why. Why the fuck she had to be so delicate. And cherry on top. So damn cute.

Fuck.

I am gonna be dead for sure.

I just can't wait more.

I want her to be with me, in our Ruhaniyat, in our room. Wake up together cuddling each other. I want to play with her hair when she is asleep. Make her favourite Nutella waffles in the morning. Yes I am gonna learn that for my baby.

I want to make love with her and just hold her forever.

These were my thoughts while I was typing something in my study on my laptop at exactly 3 a.m in the night.

Rudra enters..

"Good morning sir. What are you writing this early?" He said.

I raise my eyes and look at him.

"It's you who is obliged to report me. Not me. Next time, use your words wisely, else you may not be able to speak any word ever." I said.

"Yes sir." He said.

"So, how are things going on? Is everything according to plan." I asked.

"Yes sir, everything is set up as you had asked." He said.

I just nodded and told him to leave.

Finally I just have to wait just a little time more and my Heer would be in my arms.

At 7 a.m

I dressed up to meet my Heer. I had never been so self conscious but I want her to like me. I don't want her to hate me or dislike anything about me. I want to be everything she desires for.

While dressing up, I remembered that on her instagram highlight, she had said that she loves men wearing waist coats

If thats what my Heer loves, she will get it.

I instantly grabbed my waist coat and wore it.