50. Baby King

Continuation of Amrit's Flashback

Without looking at the caller ID and thinking it might be Anaya calling me, I picked up the phone and what comes next is something I never expected.

"Hello baby King"

Silence. Shocked.

I don't reply.

He chuckles.

His voice sounds as fresh as if I had just heard it years back.

Those memories or I should say nightmares feel like freshly wounded.

Vipin Singh Shekhawat

"What the fuck do you want." I say.

"Aah, won't you say Hello bhai, how are you! After all we are talking after so long yaar!"

I don't reply.

"Don't hang up if you want your wife and citizens alive."

"What the fuck are you barking!"

"Tssk..tskk..is this the way you talk to your elder brother? I know you are the King of Rajasthan and all, but still I am elder yaar..even those fucking Wikipedia sites say 'Amrit Singh Shekhawat the eldest son of Royal Family'...no its me!"

(Refer to chapter 16)

"Shut the fuck up, I don't have any time for you stupid shitty talks

"Shut the fuck up, I don't have any time for you stupid shitty talks."

"Well these stupid shitty talks will determine your wife and citizen's safety Baby King."

"Get to the point Non-baby and yes King toh tum ho hi nahi."

"Zyada mazak soojh raha hai na..soch jab teri biwi ko main"
(You are in mood of jokes right, imagine what I will do to your wi-)

"Maar dalunga tujhe."

(I will kill you)

My voice was cold. Dark. Dominating.

"Pehle Rajasthan pohonch. Suna na, there is one more bomb. And if you dare to go back to Canada, I will fucking blast it."

And with that he ended the call...

Flashback complete.

Now.

It was just me.

In the Udaypur fort.

All my men busy finding the location of the bomb and providing food to the injured ones.