60. The SSS

After the delivery, Manheer was kept in the hospital for about 3 days and then they came back home.

It was 3 weeks now since they came home.

All this time, Amrit didn't leave her side at all.

1. She needed emotional support.
2. It's not just a mother's responsibility to take care of the baby.

From the moment she gave birth, Amrit felt that even though he might not have any connection with Bittu physically for 9 months, his responsibility now was even higher than Manheer's.

Because he had to take care of her as well.

"What will you take care of me Amrit? It's me who will have to take care of you and your little copy pasted version now." She taunted as she was folding some of Bittu's clothes while sitting on the bed and the little Shekhawat was soundly sleeping in his cot.

"Why? Is it because now two of us are gonna suck your nipples?" He said leaving the little stuff toys around Bittu and coming towards her.

"No. Because now two of you will blabber. Exactly the way you did right no-" and her words were halted when Amrit held her chin so smoothly with the thumb on one hand and parted her hair with another and smashed his lips on hers.

Their bodies press close to each other as her tits touch his hard rock chest making electricity pass in both of their bodies with their hearts racing as if it's the first time they were kissing each other.

The heat between them deepened as Amrit intensified the kiss tasting her mouth fully.

He was a psychopath who only got tamed with the softness of her.

But deep down, he wanted to devour it as well.

They both loose themselves in the moment as she realizes Amrit 'oh so professionally' had already removed her button down shirt and unhooked her bra.

It was a situation full of longing, anticipation and chemistry.

She didn't protest his doings.

The more his rough hands touched her soft bare skin, the more she craved for his touch.

The moment her boobs were all bare to him, he didn't waste a single second as he started sucking her nipples.

She felt sensations inside her.

"Oh Amrit."

Her nipples were frozen hard already because of his touch and his lips, tongue and teeth on them was not helping at all.

All she could feel was the warmth of Amrit's tongue sucking her fully.

"Ahmm Amrit ahh." She moaned as the soft sensations on her breast tickled her with pleasure.

"Hmm, see now who is blabbering." Amrit said in a playful tone.

He played a little with her nipple with his finger and then sucked it again.

"ahh"

"A devil inside me wants to fuck you so bad, but then again I think about your health and control. God, what are you doing to me Heer."

A laugh escapes from her.

She pushes Amrit back by pushing his chest with her hand.

"So you won't fuck me?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"The doctor said atleast 4 weeks, but I am gonna take extra measures and make it 6 weeks instead, can't risk your health right?"

"Now let me have my softies."