51. Blood

"Ahhhhhhh" Manheer screamed as she felt something sharp on her neck.

Reacting to the reflex her hand instantly went on her neck and when she saw her fingers, they were filled with only one thing.

Blood.

Abhay held her from her waist tightly preventing her to fall down.

It wasn't a deep cut to harm her.

It was to warn her.

To tell her who is in control.

"Oh Little one, now just shut the fuck up and do what I say."

All he ever want to do is give her pain.

To punish her.

Punish her for marrying someone who is not him.

"Dimag gitteyan ch ai tera!"

(Your brain is in your ankles)

"I think one cut wasn't enough? Shut up I said."

"Yaar tum bolte bohot ho. Main bhi bolti hun but I have a good sense of humour. Humour kya tumhare andar toh sense hi nahi hai."

(You speak alot. I also speak but I have a great sense of humour. What humour you don't even have sense.)

Manheer said as she removed his grip from her waist sassily and kept her hand on her neck.

It wasn't much of a cut, but she screamed due to the sudden act before.

Abhay went to the nearby bar chair and sat on it like a king and grabbed a drink.

"You do realise you are kidnapped right? I can do anything to you."

"You do realise you kidnapped me because you want me right? Otherwise that knife would have sliced my throat into two." Manheer said as she sat on the couch which was far away from Abhay's chair.

Abhay smirked.

"I am so proud I laid my eyes on you." He said.

"Beijati krwane mein bhi bande ko proud feel hona is another nishaani of being delulu."

(Feeling proud when someone insults you is another symptom of being delulu.)

He laughed at this.

"Delulu, delusional. I hated this GenZ delulu, but from you it also sounds good."

Manheer rolled her eyes at this.

Abhay sipped his drink from the glass and kept it on the bar desk.

"I don't even understand why you are being so stubborn Little one. Last I checked you were so delicate."

"Are you a teacher that you were checking? Bade hi manhoos teacher ho yaar."

"Anyways.." Abhay sighed and drank another sip.

"Well I must say I am better than your so-called man u married."

"That's called a husb-"

"Shut up." He cut her in between.

"Ab murge ko chuha bologe toh murga chuha thodi na ban jaega." Said Manheer.

(If you will call a Chicken as a mouse, it will not become a mouse.)

Abhay laughed at this.

"You really have guts Little one. Way too much impressive. You know that man doesn't deserve you."

"Woah. I also thought the same thing. I am such a unique piece. But if he doesn't deserve me, how can you think a raddish like you will deserve?"

"Well whatever I'm gonna tell you now, you'll know how this raddish will deserve you."