16. Relationship based on secrets.

MANHEER'S POV

My head was spinning around. I could hear voices around me. Shubh veer ji. I woke up with a groan and saw he was talking to someone in the living room.

Is someone here?

But who?

"Yes, your decision is fully right. I understand and I know this is the best solution but Manu's dreams matter too. I would never compromise with her." I could hear Shubh veer ji.

"Listen, I gave this suggestion a week ago. And before her safety comes first than her dreams. If she is not safe then how will she even think of doing what she loves." The other person said.

His voice sounded so much known to me.

I gathered strength and spoke, "veer ji"

He instantly came running to my room and started asking his usual questions.
Are you fine and all.

Ufff.

He knows I have a weak immune system. And I am an emotional fool.

It happens everytime.

A fucking cry baby I am.

"Koi ghar aya ai?" I asked
(Someone is at home?)

"Haan oh actually.." and he was cut by me..

"Sahibveer Singh Gill you came here!!" I jumped out of my bed and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Is this the correct way to call you father by name Manheer Kaur Gill?" He said again.

"Sat Sri Akal papa, I missed you so much..its been 2 years since we met. Ooh how much I used to think about you and right now I can't even believe you are here." I said and hugged him again.

Meeting your dad after 2 years feels so surreal.

Like magic.

"When did you come, and you didn't tell me and veer ji did you know he would come?"

"Well, chachu came last week." He answered.

"What the hell last week!" I said.

Papa and Veer ji were giving eye looks to each other.

"Yaar ki ai Shubh mainu meri dhi naal time spend karn dey. Tu avien hi mere kutt pavaun aale kam kar reha!" Papa said.
(What is this Shubh, let me spend sometime with my daughter. You are making her angry at me)

"Achha beti mili toh bhatija bhool gaye." Shubh veer ji said.

(now you got daughter so you forgot your nephew?)

"Haan toh main beti hun aur aap bhateeje..FARQQ DEKHO!" I teased him.

(yes so I am daughter and you are nephew!!See the differencee!!)

"Oye chup." Dad said to me and he opened his another arm to take Roop veer ji in the hug.

(Oye Shut up)

Now we all 3 were hugging each other.

"Okay now tell me what did you suggest to veer ji and what all are you talking about." I said.

"Baby it's nothing you take rest." Shubh veer ji said.

"What nothing, Shubh don't do this. As her father I know what is best." Papa said.

"Will someone tell me what is happening?" I again spoke.

Shubh veer ji and Papa were "eye talking" with each other.

"Okay fine. Speak." Veer ji finally said.

"So last week I came here as I wanted to surprise you. But when I reached Shubh's house and saw the detectives and got to know you shifted the house because of a stalker, I got scared. I didn't want to have a burden on my baby because she was already so scared and tired up and also I wanted to sort out this stalker thing." Dad said.