32. He is a psychopath killer.

Amrit's Pov

After Rudra's call I left my Heer with Maithili and Alex and went straight to my basement.

To my Hell.

The moment I entered it, one of my guards removed my black long coat.

I rolled up the sleeves of my Shirt and sat on my King Throne.

All of my soldiers who were training here stopped and stood in a single line.

Khauf kehete hain isey.
(This is called fear.)

Rudra and two other men of mine brought that bastard theif dragging and threw him infront of me.

"Sir-sir please now I have told you the truth. Please leave me sir. I w-will..."

"What is his motive behind it?" I asked coldly.

"Sir?"

"What is his motive motherfucker." This time I spoke more dangerously.

He had been torchered so badly for 6 months by me and my men that his eyes would hardly open at this time.

"S-sir." And I lost my patience.

I took the metal rod kept beside me and started hitting him.

Mercilessly.

Once. Twice. Thrice.

"What will he get with this?" I said and hit him on the joint of his ankle.

I know it broke.

"Aaaaahhh..ple-aaah-s-sir-please-aah." He cried.

I was already out of my mind.

He was filled with blood due to the metal rod. And so were my hands too.

"Give me the answer or enjoy this treatment. Mr. Prince Charming." And I hit him so badly at his back that he literally vomitted blood.

"I-wi-ill-t-ell.." he finally spoke.

"Y-yo-your w-wife." He completed. He literally spoke in a whisper that was hardly audible but I heard it.

I was out of my mind.

How the fuck he dare to think he will tak my Wife away.

This messenger of him...

I took my royal sword and slid into him.

The environment around me that was completely silent was instantly filled with screams.

My men never dare to even speak when I do something.

The screams were not from this dead bastard.

I looked behind only to see my beautiful pregnant wife seeing me in this condition.

Fuck.

Her eyes.

Her eyes were moist.

Filled with fear.

She was crying and..and I hated that.

I kept her away from this hell and she is here.

I was just watching her when Rudra came and cleaned the blood of his filthy creature from my hands.

Ofcourse I would never touch her with blood on me.

I was about to go near her when one of my men...

was about to touch her, her baby bump with his middle finger with lust in his eyes.

And that is when I lost all of my senses and shot him in his forehead.

Right there and then.

I never lied when I said, touch her and you die.