26. Busy with wife

AMRIT'S POV

"Hukum, please leave it, I will make these pancakes. Hukum please."

"Rameshwaran uncle, these are for my Heer. I will make it."

"But Hukum you never cook."

"I do. Only for my Heer."

"Sir, Mr. Rawat is seen coming with his men at The Palace. They are at the foot of the hill right now." Rudra came running and informed.

"Was this meet and greet informed earlier?" I asked.

"No sir."

"Okay."

"Sir, shall we send them away?" He asked.

"Nope. Let him come. I need those fucking diamonds from him. Khatirdaari toh karni padegi na (we would have to serve our guests)."

"Ok sir."

"Rameshwaran uncle serve these pancakes in the plate. I ll look into this matter and will take them to Heer on my own." I ordered.

"Ji Hukum"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I went towards the hall where Abay Singh Rawat was merily standing and watching my Heer's portraits that were hung on the wall.

"Yes Mr. Rawat." I spoke in my usual cold tone.

"Oh Mr. Shekhawat very very very congratulations for your marriage!!"

"Thank you. I hope there is a valid reason for you to come without any notice."

"Huh? Oh umm actually I want to celebrate our partnership so there is a party tonight. At my place. And sending the KING the invitation online would seem rude. So I thought to personally invite you. Also I thought I would congratulate you and your wife." He said.

I chuckled at this and said,"thanks for your concerns and the invitation Mr. Rawat."

"So umm.. I was thinking to congratulate your wife too." He said.

"You congratulated me. Thats enough." I said.

"And yes Mr. Rawat, this time it's fine, but the next time, make sure you don't come here uninvited or without any notice. I have a WIFE. I maybe busy with her . You know we are newly wed couple." I said in a lifeless cold tone.

I have to tell him. My wife is here now. No one can barge in like that.

"Ah.. actually." And I cut him in between by saying,"now if your conversation is over I would love to go back to my wife who might be hungry." I said and gestered him to leave.

Damn I tried my best to be polite yaar.

Those fucking diamonds.

He bowed and then left.

I went towards the kitchen and saw Rameshwaran uncle had already plated the pancakes.

Great.

I took them on a cart and went towards our room.

I opened the door only to see my beautiful wife sleeping on our bed.

How she is the only thing that shines in this dark room.

Last night, was a bliss.

I still can't believe I am with her.

I went on the bed and caressed her hair.

Soft and silky.

I can never get enough of them.

"Baby, wake up!" I said in the softest tone ever.