58. Get it Cleaned. Now.

This chapter is dedicated to Karan Aujla and his fans.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

He punched him.

All the gun men instantly pointed their guns at Shubh the moment he punched Amrit.

Meanwhile Amrit glared at him with anger and Shubh was behaving normally as if he doesn't care.

Which was actually true.

He cracked the muscles of his neck and then walked a bit as if he is in a park and enjoying the atmosphere.

"Wasn't it too late to hit me for the stalking part?" Said Amrit.

Shubh still looked calm as if nothing mattered to him.

"I know you know that I was the stalker." He says again.

"So what? It wasn't difficult to find someone's instagram ID. There is something called IP address."

Amrit just looked at him.

"Moreover I knew about this before your marriage. This punch wasn't for that."

Amrit gestured his men to lower down their guns with his hand.

Shubh and Amrit sit on chairs and then Amrit says,

"If someone stalked Anaya I would have ripped their heart out."

"Same here." Says Shubh but in a low and inaudible cold tone.

"What?" Amrit heard.

"Well well well."

Shubh rubs his hands and then stands up.

"I knew every single thing about you from the day we first met. The way you killed Mehetab Sharma, a normal person cannot even think about it."

"I am a criminal lawyer. You can't expect me to trust anyone easily. And that too in the case of his own sister."

"You treated her right but you were scaring her psycho. And when chachu brought up the topic of getting her married, one, if she got married to anyone els-"

"Dare you finish that."

"Psycho."

"As if you are as white as the black coat you wear."

"Bad joke."

"Bad you."

"Anyways, you are even posessive about her getting mar-"

And Amrit glared.

Shubh doesn't fear him but still he chose peace.

"You would have burnt down. And god knows how forcefully you would have taken her."

"It's not like I can't protect her. But the way you treated her changed my decisions."

Shubh went towards him and then Amrit stood up.

He looked right into his eyes and said.

"This punch was because you failed to protect her. How the fuck was she able to get kidnapped by this dumbfuck." Says Roop.

"I know I failed." Amrit whispers getting close to him.

And then twists his arm really badly.

"But no one gets to raise their hand on me. No one I said."

Shubh smiles just like a psychopath and without any effort gets out of his clutches.

He fixes his coat and watch.