30. Disgusted.

October in Calgary.
Always chilly.

And here was Manheer sitting in a cute blanket studying in for her 4th and last exam with Waffle sitting right beside her at 2 A.M.

Accountancy and finance kills everybody.

And where was Amrit?

Its 2A.M. and Amrit was fulfilling his wife's wish of hot chocolate.

He definitely does not want her to get angry.

Her mood swings are on top of the the world.

1stly she is pregnant and 2ndly she is Punjabi.. ofcourse it has to be.

(These are called Punjabi girl's nakhrey)

"And here we have our hot chocolate just for my baby!" Amrit came inside with 2 mugs of hot chocolate.

Smelling something sweet Waffle stood up from the bed and started roaming around Amrit sniffing him.

"Hey when I said baby, I meant my Heer, not you!!" He said to Waffle.

Who would say this guy is a psychopath?
(I will say)

He came on the bed and sat right next to his Heer and was about to give her the mug when instantly she felt something and ran towards the washroom.

Amrit kept the mugs down and followed her.

Vomiting.

Really bad.

"Amrit please you go from here. I will manage." She said.

"What the hell are you saying Heer. I haven't married you to leave you alone at such times." He said and instandly took her hair back and held her back.

He was continuously patting her back and had a towel in his hand.

It happened for about 3 times from 2A.M. to 2.30A.M.

And Manheer was literally exhausted.

She wasn't even able to open her eyes properly.

"Are you sure this is normal? Listen if anything happens to my wife or my child, I will myself kill you.." Amrit said to the doctor on the phone call.

"Am-rit" Manheer said gathering so much energy.

He instantly ran towards her and cupped her face throwing the phone.

"Stop shouting on the phone."

" You know what. We are going to the hospital." He said and picked her up.

When suddenly she started to hit in his hard chest with her small hands.

"Stop it. Dramebaaz. I am pregnant not you okay. Shut up and put me down otherwise I am not going to talk to you."

And ofcourse our whipped Amrit did as she asked.

He put her down and again asked,"baby please, what if it is something serious!!"

"Arey it is normal! I had a bit of vomiting during the daytime today when you were gone so I asked the doctor. He said it is very much normal during pregnancies." She explained him.

"Well, you must be disgusted by me right!" She said.

"What do you mean!" He asked.

"I mean this whole scenario. Vomiting and all."

"I worship you Heer. I worship every single bit of you. And I worship this little petite body of yours that is carrying my baby." He said and kissed her on her forehead.